PDA

View Full Version : Sarah M-B: Can anyone contact her?

mamakaroti
02-13-2006, 04:27 PM
If anyone out there is successfully communicating with Sarah Minkiewicz-Bruenig, will you please pass on a message to her that "Yes, I do want the unpainted Otto!" She got my first message and is holding him for me, but none of my subsequent emails are making it through to her. She just sent me an email asking if I want him b/c several other people have inquired, but I can't reach her! I'm afraid she's going to give him to someone else. This is very frustrating... :hammer

Thanks to anyone who can help.

mamakaroti
02-13-2006, 04:32 PM
Never mind. One of my emails finally got through to her. :cheer Sarah, if you're reading this, I think snail-mailing a check is a good idea. I'll get it in the mail to you. **Phew**

cranbonite
02-13-2006, 05:40 PM
YAY! Carolyn, is he for your personal collection or sale? Either way, I can't wait to see what you do with this hairy ball of pony!

mamakaroti
02-13-2006, 10:24 PM
YAY! Carolyn, is he for your personal collection or sale? Either way, I can't wait to see what you do with this hairy ball of pony!

Aww-thanks. I'm planning on selling him after I paint him. I don't know how I'm going to paint him yet, though. I haven't had much time to think about it since my initial excitement at getting him. I came home after work today to find my pupper (in my avatar) in bad shape. His back end is partially paralyzed. I rushed him to the vet. They are doing some tests to try and figure out what's going on. He's staying the night. It was so hard to leave him, but I know it would have been more stressful for him trying to get him home tonight and back to the vet again in the morning b/c he can't walk. And he's 100lbs, so trying to maneuver him is pretty difficult. My vet (who was thankfully there tonight and whom I have the highest trust in) is trying to determine whether it is being caused by something neurological (very possibly treatable) or if it is a blood clot (outlook not good). I'm so worried about him. If you happen to read this, please send him a little spiritual wish in whatever form that takes for you. Sorry for going off topic. I feel completely sick right now.