PDA

View Full Version : Kaity Bronson,,,,,,post?

Tina
09-22-2004, 05:51 PM
where did the post on her go?

Well I was in the middle of a trade with her when I found the 1st post about her so,,,,here was the deal I made with her.

I would trade my stone drafter for her Smart Little Lena and calf BUT she had to send Lena first then after I got Lena I would send the drafter she said great that sounds fine. So I gave her my info so she could send Lena well after a few e-mails saying Lena was sent and after 2 weeks still no Lena so I e-mailed asking where she was. She said she sent her and to wait. By this time I am thiking hell why not wait I have nothing to lose. I e-mailed her several times inbetween to see what was going on then he stoped answering the e-mails. Well the horse is still not here to this day and I sold the drafter to some one else.

But I see she is still offering the same "sold" horses that others already paid for for trade.

Here is her want list

1. farrashaca (eng. pony)

2. amanda lynn (palouse)

3. butterscotch chip (perf.)

4. mary kristen (tb)

5. renegade (palouse)

6. shiloh (palouse)

7. samba (palouse)

8. bed bug (ish)

9. most of the america the beautiful pony series

10. golden ingot (palouse)

11. metalica (palouse)

12. oasis?

13. all of the tennessee walkers! esp. sir prize and tabernash!

thanks so much everyone!!! :)

-kaity

p.s. if anyone is looking to trade, i have a TON of breyers!

Also has any one else gotten there horse from her yet?

th72
09-22-2004, 06:12 PM
unfortunately, I have seen a LOT of bad stuff about her on MHHR. it's too bad, though. :( I hope things work out with your trade!!

DraytonWoods
09-22-2004, 07:52 PM
This is why I am so not down with trading.

Griffin
09-22-2004, 07:58 PM
This is why I am so not down with trading.I've never been down with trading, and yet I may be making a trade soon. I honestly never thought I'd do that, but I really want this one horse and the person is willing to trade...

Thank you for reposting this info,Tina. I like to refer here and check out people to stay way from. Sounds like you did the right thing in asking that she send her horse first.

~~Griffin~~

jahredgrl
09-23-2004, 04:03 PM
I just blocked her email addy, she has emailed me a few times wanting to trade for her NIB Breyers and then takes a week to send you a list....Oh well, she is probably young (not that there is anything wrong with that now) :)

CementRoseStudios
10-12-2004, 02:57 PM
I'm pretty sure that she was the girl that Carrie banned from MHSP.
She is underage, and from what I was told, her parents don't know what she's up to. I wish I could find the person from MHSP that warned me about her...
Word to the wise, DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH HER!

shoshone
10-12-2004, 06:53 PM
I did a trade with her a few months ago before her name really got out there for being a non sending trader! I sent her my mint PS woody perf horse in trade for a mint bay appy indian pony and I sent mine out right away and waited and when I would e-mail her she would just give me more BS stories about a sick grandma or that she didnt have the horses at her house ect!!! Well I finally found a whole buch of other ladies who had the same problem and thank to a very nice collector/artist who found out she is a minor and her parents had no idea what she was up to and had to call her father to get an answer! Well if you let her parents know whats going on then you should get your horse just like I had to do. But if I had a chance to trade with her agian I would not! An I warn people not to trade with her! Not to mention when you talk about telling her parents she gets a big attitude!!! I agree dont trade with girl. Well thats my two cents lol.

Renee527
10-17-2004, 09:26 PM
This is why I am so not down with trading.

I only trade with friends or with REALLLLY well-known established hobbyists.
Otherwise, I just don't trade.
In theory trading is fun, because you can get cool new horses without any cash outlay .. but I don't have time to deal with excuses and ROA's.

Renee527
10-17-2004, 09:29 PM
I just blocked her email addy, she has emailed me a few times wanting to trade for her NIB Breyers and then takes a week to send you a list....Oh well, she is probably young (not that there is anything wrong with that now) :)

Nothing wrong with being young as a whole, except that most young people do not have jobs, money/income or cars. So they may not have an easy way to get to the post office to mail off boxes. They also *may* be inexperienced in packing horses.

I would prefer knowing if the person I am dealing with is young and if their mom/dad/other are aware of their model horse dealings.
Life is too short to spend it chasing around after a model horse that you're owed for 6 months.