PDA

View Full Version : Lisa Pisano, THEE BEST!!!

gotrandy
10-04-2004, 12:52 AM
Man-oh-man. I have been getting some of the most wonderful FLOCKED resins from Lisa Pisano!! You guys...I know flockies are a little 'unusual', but Lisa does an amazingly professional job. I have our York Stable mates, a Kalliel, and now this latest horse that I am absolutely freaking out about! I just got in a dapple grey ARAMIS with a mixed black and silver mane and tail and the most beautiful and realistic glass eyes you have ever seen. He is a beauty, and I took alot of pictures of him in case anyone wants to see him. Just e-mail me! I am delighted to show him off!
You know...this hobby is so full of REALLY special talents...besides great sculpting and painting artists, there's also great etchers and ...."Flockers"! To me, these flocked horses are so special...imagine..this is probably the only flocked Aramis in the entire world! Can you tell I'm in love?! Lisa has been wonderful to work with too. I can't thank her enough. And YES...she WILL be flocking one of our "Before The Storms"! Yippeee! Deb Buckler

Jenn
10-04-2004, 10:14 AM
Deb,
I agree 100%!!! I got to see your Aramis in person before Lisa mailed it and he was spectacular! The muzzle on him was mindboggling! Lisa does an AMAZING job with her sms, flockies and her costumes! She puts so much detail and time into everything she does!
(http://www.geocities.com/horsart1/)

Jenn

paintncrazy
10-04-2004, 10:32 AM
Lisa has the most incredible way with fuzz...I have several of her creations and these babies are never going anywhere! They are mesmerizing and are only overshadowed by her skill with an Arabian costume.

Renee527
10-23-2004, 11:39 AM
Man-oh-man. I have been getting some of the most wonderful FLOCKED resins from Lisa Pisano!! Yippeee! Deb Buckler

I love Lisa's work as well .. I have 2 Arabian Costumes (and this from a non-performance person), 1 flockie stablemate, 2 custom stablemates with extensive detailing; and 2 more stablemates radically remade into unicorns -- with a 3rd one on the way this winter.

She's a swell lady to work with and her workmanship is TOP NOTCH!

:thumbsup

Horsart
11-18-2004, 01:48 AM
Thanks everyone for the thumbs up. I really appriciate it.
:)
Lisa