PDA

View Full Version : Ryllina, please...

JulieB
10-05-2004, 02:45 PM
Could you please touch base with me to let me know you received the final payment on the Raakid, and maybe give me an idea when he might be shipped. It's been a week since I sent it, and I haven't heard anything. I know you are busy, so just anything saying everything is ok would be great!

thanks,
Julie

PrincessTK
10-05-2004, 05:16 PM
Yes! Please PM me too so that I can get dinero your way as well!

Thanks!
Tara

Stacey
10-05-2004, 09:42 PM
Speaking from the perspective of a seller, I am not able to answer emails every day, so there are times when I am not able to immediately let the buyer know when the money arrived. The check may not have even arrived, depending on where/when it left and where it is going. As a buyer, I know it is nice when the seller lets me know they have my money and it isn't floating around the great postal system or lining another person's pockets. I have learned to relax a bit about that and give the seller the benefit of the doubt, especially since I began selling things. :yes

Stacey

PrincessTK
10-05-2004, 10:54 PM
Speaking from the perspective of a seller, I am not able to answer emails every day, so there are times when I am not able to immediately let the buyer know when the money arrived. The check may not have even arrived, depending on where/when it left and where it is going. As a buyer, I know it is nice when the seller lets me know they have my money and it isn't floating around the great postal system or lining another person's pockets. I have learned to relax a bit about that and give the seller the benefit of the doubt, especially since I began selling things. :yes

Stacey

Actually, in my case, I want to send her money but am not in urgency to track her down. I saw the post and thought that I would post too. I too am a seller more often than I am a buyer, thus knowing what it is like on the other side of the fence. I know that Ashley isn't on all that often and is still a very reputable person in the hobby. I know that just from past transactions I have had with her. And I digress...:blahblah

:hugg

JulieB
10-06-2004, 09:18 AM

Stacey

I buy and sell both, so I do understand about not being able to reply right away, but I sent the last payment by paypal (not an e-check, but from paypal balance) on Sept 30th. I just wanted to make sure everything was ok with her, because she had been really good to let me know with the previous payments. I know she's very reputable, so this could just be my lesson in patience. :)

thanks,
Julie

My apologies, I was reading my calender wrong the other day when I posted. It has only been a week today. I'll figure out how to read a calendar, and crawl back under my rock.

JulieB
10-09-2004, 11:59 AM
Still waiting...has anyone heard from her??

Julie

Stacey
10-10-2004, 04:32 PM
Julie, the last time I heard from her was on 9/29 after I sent a private email to her. Now, it was a couple of weeks after I sent the first email that she replied, but her reply to my reply was within a day or so. Have you sent her a private email to her new email address? I do hope things work out for you! I'm sure there must be something going on that has Ashley away from the computer, because she used to post on here a LOT.

Stacey

LaughingStockStables
10-11-2004, 08:43 PM
oh, where oh where oh where is Ashley? Where oh where oh where is Ashley? Where oh where oh where is Ashley? Where can Ashley be??????????????? :shocked

JulieB
10-12-2004, 11:28 AM
Julie, the last time I heard from her was on 9/29 after I sent a private email to her. Now, it was a couple of weeks after I sent the first email that she replied, but her reply to my reply was within a day or so. Have you sent her a private email to her new email address? I do hope things work out for you! I'm sure there must be something going on that has Ashley away from the computer, because she used to post on here a LOT.

Stacey

Hi Stacey,
Yep, I've sent e-mails to her new e-mail from my home e-mail account, work e-mail account, PM'd her here, and posted this thread. I just haven't heard anything. I am about to send another e-mail, just to try again.

I noticed that the last time she was on Blab was Oct 4th, several days after I made my final payment. I just don't know what else to do, it's been nearly two weeks.

Julie

luv2shop
10-12-2004, 11:43 AM
Maybe she ran off to get married :haha ? And is honeymooning in the south of France? Or better yet - she's on some reality TV show :lol !

Seriously, she was obviously selling off some of her prized models, and wouldn't say why (which is absolutely fine!), so I'm thinking she's very busy with some change in her life. I just hope it is a good change! We miss you Ashley!

Stacey
10-12-2004, 10:10 PM
That was a couple of months ago that she posted stuff for sale, wasn't it? I'd have to look for her sales post to be certain. I wonder if the Grand Poobah Mod Heather knows? Hey, Gang! I think we've got a mystery to solve! Ruh Roh!

Stacey

flicksmom
10-12-2004, 11:34 PM
Without going into too much, Ashley recently underwent a major life change and moved to a different state. She is currently working her butt off at a job with long hours and doens't always have a lot of time to get on. (It's not the kind of job with Internet access either.)

I wouldn't worry about her - as mentioned, she's got a good rep. Just give her some chance to catch her breath and pop back an email.

Teresa

JulieB
10-13-2004, 10:01 AM
I got an e-mail from Ashley yesterday afternoon (read it this morning). She sounded as though she has been very, very busy (and worn out).

Julie

ryllina
10-13-2004, 10:53 AM
I'm here! Sorry guys.. I have not had reliable computer access lately and just haven't had the time to come on here. I have talked to Julie though ... I am slogging through my 200 e-mails. :( I am moving again today and have some other "news" that I'll share later!

JulieB
10-19-2004, 01:13 PM
Ok, I'm a little reluctant to post this, but another week has gone by since hearing from Ashley (nearly three weeks since it was paid for in full), and still no resin. I know Ashley has been a very trustworthy person, and I know she's busy with work, and moving and whatever else, but at what point do I become concerned?

Julie

Heather
10-19-2004, 01:52 PM
Don't be reluctant, Julie! If you're concerned, you're concerned! Maybe email her again (at her AOL addy) and send her a PM through here? From what I understand, things're totally crazy for her right now - and she IS definitely trustworthy - but you shouldn't feel bad about wanting to know what's up with your transaction. :goodluck

JulieB
10-19-2004, 02:04 PM
Don't be reluctant, Julie! If you're concerned, you're concerned! Maybe email her again (at her AOL addy) and send her a PM through here? From what I understand, things're totally crazy for her right now - and she IS definitely trustworthy - but you shouldn't feel bad about wanting to know what's up with your transaction. :goodluck

Thank you, Heather. I feel like I am bugging her to death by e-mailing her and posting and such, but I am concerned. This is my one "blow the model horse budget out of the water to get" resin that I honestly never thought I'd get a chance to own, and the wait is just killing me...:)

Julie

JulieB
10-22-2004, 09:39 AM
Ashley, I've given you my phone number, if you don't have reliable internet, I hope you can get to a phone...please call me!!! Really, I won't bite. :)

thanks,
Julie

PoloGirl
10-22-2004, 02:40 PM
I dont know if you sent out the jump or not and I'm worried. I paid for it in full back in August and I dont know if its lost or what's going on. I've sent you a few emails and have not received a reply.
Manuela
ManuelaKosmider@aol.com

Renee527
10-22-2004, 03:09 PM
Thank you, Heather. I feel like I am bugging her to death by e-mailing her and posting and such, but I am concerned. This is my one "blow the model horse budget out of the water to get" resin that I honestly never thought I'd get a chance to own, and the wait is just killing me...:)

Julie

Personally I don't think anyone can be so busy that they can't get a horse packed and shipped, or simply refund the money.
Everyone has their own version of busy. I knew I was going to be 'busy' this week so I didn't list anything to ebay this past week.
I don't run ads unless I know I have time to pack/ship things.

It's frustrating .. but seems be more and more commonplace in our hobby. Collect money and ship horses later.. way later :thumbsdow

JulieB
10-28-2004, 09:04 AM
It's now been a month....and counting.....:sigh

Julie

PoloGirl
10-29-2004, 10:47 AM
I've been waiting two months and havent heard from her in more than a month.

Manuela

JulieB
10-29-2004, 11:14 AM
I hate to admit it, but maybe it's time to press the issue a little bit. People have been waiting WAY longer than what is reasonable for their items. I think I have been waiting the shortest period of time, and that has been a month. I have made a point to send Ashley my phone number via blab, USPS to last known address, and e-mail (I believe) with no obvious attempt from her to make any kind of contact. I've even offered to drive across the state to pick up this resin. If she can not mail these models, the is there anyone that can do it for her??? Unfortunately, I am one step short of starting the process to file internet fraud charges.

I have been patient and so has everyone else waiting for their items. It's time for some action on her part.

Julie

PoloGirl
10-29-2004, 03:34 PM
I agree. I've sent several emails and IMs without a reply. For such a long period, she could not find two hours to pack & send the stuff out or at least have someone else do it for her? It's ridiculous and not fair to the buyers. If I dont receive my item soon, I will consider taking the same step.

Manuela

I hate to admit it, but maybe it's time to press the issue a little bit. People have been waiting WAY longer than what is reasonable for their items. I think I have been waiting the shortest period of time, and that has been a month. I have made a point to send Ashley my phone number via blab, USPS to last known address, and e-mail (I believe) with no obvious attempt from her to make any kind of contact. I've even offered to drive across the state to pick up this resin. If she can not mail these models, the is there anyone that can do it for her??? Unfortunately, I am one step short of starting the process to file internet fraud charges.

I have been patient and so has everyone else waiting for their items. It's time for some action on her part.

Julie

limerancetrace
11-11-2004, 10:23 PM
Still no horse for me. It's been well over 2 months now. I keep hearing she sent it out yesterday, then she sent it out yesterday a week later. I love Ashley to death, but I'm starting to get frustrated. :-( I'd even be happy with my money back. :(

PoloGirl
11-14-2004, 06:02 PM
I havent received my item either and I don't want to wait any longer for it. Now I just want my money back. I am ticked off and I've had it with waiting. I paid in full via Paypal on August 25 and all this time she couldn't send out my jump? She shouldnt be selling if she doesnt have time to send stuff. The busy excuse Ive seen posted doesnt cut it anymore. Ignoring my emails and instant messages is unacceptable. I haven't even received an email from her since mid-September. As a seller, since she has my money, she is obligated to inform me of any extended delays and if I agree to them. I will never buy from Ashley again and this is one of the worst transactions I've had in the hobby.

JulieB
11-15-2004, 11:11 AM
I received my resin last week while I was on vacation. Any updates for anyone else?

Julie