PDA

View Full Version : Micro Minis--NOW AVAILABLE!!

MaggieBennett
10-06-2004, 09:04 PM
Basically a copy and paste of the email I sent to my Yahoo group.
Well, I got in a batch of the latest micros this morning, and let me tell you, they look GREAT! The caster used a different mold rubber, and there is therefore almost no flash and they have great detail! I've already started painting some. Go see them here: http://maggiebennett.com/micro_minis.htm I'll be putting up pictures of painted ones as I complete them, as well as pictures of the actual pewter pieces (as opposed to the original sculptures, which are up there now).
Since I recieved them, they are now officially for sale. $15 each ppd, as usual, although I may eventualy have to change that (the new mold rubber is considerably more expensive, and although the caster was kind enough not to charge me extra this time, next time I'm sure he will :-) ). I have available and in-hand: a limited number of Andalusians (from batch one, thanks to me dropping the baggie they were in and breaking many of them), plenty of jumpers, draft mares, mules, and trotting light stallions, and plenty of Sparrows, sliding QHs, Cobs, and Flames. Several of the Cobs and sliding QHs are missing one ear, but don't worry-I'll replace it before sending them to you!
As a reminder, please try and order all the models you're interested in at once, this saves me (and therefore in the long run you) money!
Also, I will be attending CRAB this year (October 23) so if you're there, stop by and say hi! I don't get to many shows...

Stef
10-06-2004, 10:09 PM
:woohoo :woohoo :woohoo
:wow They're AWESOME!!! :adore :bow Great job on them! :bow :drool

I'll -definitely- be ordering Sparrow and a pony (and maybe Flame or the Andy) by the end of the month! :cheer (IF I have the money... :crossedfingers)
:drool :adore :cheer :grin

webenative
10-06-2004, 11:16 PM
I love Sparrow and the slider ! I might have to get them. :wow

Stacy
10-06-2004, 11:36 PM
They are too cool!!! You are so amasingly tallented!!!

MaggieBennett
10-09-2004, 01:15 PM
Thanks guys! I'll be posting pictures on my website as I paint them, so if you want to see more that's the place to check! :woohoo

MBPearls
10-09-2004, 05:56 PM
those are awesome! :wow I don't think I'd be able to paint one, I have enough troubles with the "big" guys! :haha

I still feel like ordering several, though... :adore

AnnaWindeknecht
10-10-2004, 12:10 PM
WOW. I love your Zim and Dirk models.. but that micro mini qh is just gorgeous. Also, I would LOVE to get ahold of one of your micro mini Clyde mares. Are you selling?

MaggieBennett
10-10-2004, 08:19 PM
All the micros listed as being for sale are still available! I'm thinking about selling painted ones but I'm not sure... :~

skippyfan
10-10-2004, 08:32 PM
guess its time for me to scrounge up some money so I can get a Sparrow. ;) You'll have to sculpt a little cow to go with him, heh heh.

Becky
10-11-2004, 12:05 AM
wow such cuties!!!
BTW, they might be showing up in Perf. classes to!!! I've already had a few people asking about the micro tack I do for these models :)

Griffin
10-11-2004, 07:02 AM
:cheer MMs! MMs! I love MMs! :cheer

~~Griffin~~

Arabesque
10-11-2004, 10:36 AM
MAGGIE!!! I've missed you!! :hugg

Your micros are SO amazing! I can't say enough about how talented you are! I would love to order one from you, but first I need to scrounge up the funds...stupid college.... I'll be checking back to your site to see your painted ones, I just think they are too adorable to pass up! Me want! :thumbsup

MaggieBennett
10-11-2004, 01:06 PM
MAGGIE!!! I've missed you!! :hugg

Your micros are SO amazing! I can't say enough about how talented you are! I would love to order one from you, but first I need to scrounge up the funds...stupid college.... I'll be checking back to your site to see your painted ones, I just think they are too adorable to pass up! Me want! :thumbsup

*grin* Yes, I've been a bit busy lately...college as well. Actually have a test tonight I should be studying for, as well as one in the morning. :puke