PDA

View Full Version : any one deal with a Vicky Bartlow?

Tina
10-16-2004, 04:41 PM
I am thinking about makeing a huge buy from her lots of money involved need to know how she is. And we all know money does not grow on trees well at least at my house :wink

cranbonite
10-16-2004, 04:49 PM
Oh god yes - she is fantastic, Tina. Don't hesitate for a second. The wonderful thing about Vicky is she is SO EASY about time payments. I told her at a show in May that I wanted a horse from her, but didn't have any money, really, until August, because I would be working all summer, but didn't have much at the time. She said, "Can you swing $20? I'll take that as a deposit." And so I put a $20 deposit on a $250 horse, and then three months later paid the rest off in two installments. She also ships promptly and is very accomodating - not to mention the nicest woman ever. Definitely two thumbs up!

Irene
10-16-2004, 05:15 PM
I've dealt with Vicky and she's a fantastic person Tina! No need to worry at all :-)

Irene

AnnArrogance
10-16-2004, 05:34 PM
Vicky is AWESOME! I have bought 3 different resins from her and would not hesitate to do so again! She is great about time payments, super quick on shipping and communication, and SO nice and understanding. She also has some stunning resins! I just got one from her the other day, and he exceeded my expectations, as did the transaction!

MGR
10-16-2004, 09:35 PM
I am thinking about makeing a huge buy from her lots of money involved need to know how she is. And we all know money does not grow on trees well at least at my house :wink
She's great!

Heather
10-16-2004, 10:11 PM
Jumping on the Vicky Love Train - several thumbs up!

crook425
10-17-2004, 09:07 AM
Jumping on the Vicky Love Train - several thumbs up!

Me too! :yeahthat

Tina
10-17-2004, 01:39 PM
OK Now to just work out the payments then I will have a very cool pony

Jennifer
10-17-2004, 05:30 PM
Here's another person on Vicky's bandwagon--she's a wonderful person to deal with!

Tina
10-17-2004, 09:00 PM
this is the pony I went with from her my 3rd rose horse soooo happpy

http://community.webshots.com/photo/62460597/181097016JtZIOV

Renee527
10-17-2004, 09:09 PM

I have sold to her many times and she always pays promptly .... I do not have any experience buying from her though...

AnnArrogance
10-17-2004, 11:14 PM
Ooooh... Tina, he is SO cute! I was looking at him on her site, too! I've been drooling over that tobiano Hadrian, but I'm trying to restrain myself, because then I know I'll be tempted to get more and more Rose minis! :lol

jeanneg99
10-22-2004, 09:51 PM
Never did any business with her, but I met her in person a month ago at a live show - very involved in the hobby, nice person. And she ran a good show!

Tina
10-27-2004, 08:23 PM
OK guys just a quick note to let you know how it went

I had to pay for him in 2 payments one was a paypal payment and the other was a personal check under $20 twhat was left after I cleaned my paypal account well she got the check and sent the horse even before the check went to the bank, Now I know the check will be good but she just has my say so that it will be good, I am not saying that she is "stupid" or anything like that but she did not even wait to make sure the check was good before she sent me my new baby. She is more trusting than me.

I got this very small box today and I was like :wtf cuz I figured she woudl hold the horse to make sure my check cleared but I opened the box and there was a whole crap load of TP so I opened the TP and this most :drool lish horse was in my wee little hands :drool again his color in person looks nothing like the pics she took of him he is stunning :drool (there is a ton of :drool) never see any thing like him he has like millions of shades of grey in him and his tiny tiny eyes are 3 or more different colors :wow

Oh I love him so much so glad you guys told me she was a sweet person

Oh by the way I got 3 photos's for show of him with him no idea them came with him :haha

well not so quick but I am so happpy

BearsnBugs
10-27-2004, 08:37 PM
well she got the check and sent the horse even before the check went to the bank, Now I know the check will be good but she just has my say so that it will be good, I am not saying that she is "stupid" or anything like that but she did not even wait to make sure the check was good before she sent me my new baby. She is more trusting than me.

Could be her bank is already participating in the instant check program--I think it was supposed to start the 21st. The funds are immediately out of your bank and in hers.

I've sent some horses w/o waiting before. Depends on where it's going, to whom it's going and how much the sale is. Sometimes, if I'm already going to the PO, it's not worth it to me to make a separate trip. :)

Tina

AnnArrogance
10-27-2004, 10:37 PM
Congrats! I forgot to say that Vicky sent me photos (beautiful ones!) with the horses I bought from her, too, along with all their ribbons and NAN cards and the like. He sounds so neat-- I can't wait to see pictures!

hi_d_hi
10-27-2004, 11:59 PM
I'm currently purchasing an Aashiq from her. She let me do time payments, it's been a while since the first one, but I keep plugging away at them and she is very patient.
Heidi

Heather
10-28-2004, 03:11 PM
When I bought from her, too, I did time payments. She's *awesome* with them. She's a really great lady to have in our little hobby. :adore

CONGRATS on your beauty, Tina! He's *so* cool! :woohoo

Jeannine
10-30-2004, 10:16 PM
Vicky is great to deal with, both buying and selling. I've never had any problems with her.
Jeannine