PDA

View Full Version : New resins at Resins by Randy!

gotrandy
10-20-2004, 11:01 PM
Hi, You all! Please take a jaunt over to our site ( www.resinsbyrandy ) and check out some of the new "Possible" horses we might add to our line, PLUS the new Mustangs by Sue Sifton. These Mustangs are done after two REAL Mustangs named Waddie and Cooper that are near Sue. They are a small traditional size and are just wonderful. You can see a picture of Sue sculpting these two on the Breyer Brochure! They will cost $165. each plus shipping. Most people favor "Cooper" since he shows the more Spanish breeding. But I like "Waddie" since he could be painted like a Haflinger!
Thanks! Deb Buckler

SMichaud
10-21-2004, 12:33 AM
I LOVE Waddie and Cooper! My faves. I'm all over them Deb!!! :adore

Stef
10-21-2004, 12:48 AM
:cheer :woohoo :adore :drool :adore :woohoo :cheer
:wow Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh..... :adore :adore :adore :drool :drool :drool *ddddddrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooo oollllllllllll* I :adore ALL of them! :adore

Why must you taunt me like this? I'm broke! lol

Geschirr
10-21-2004, 04:53 AM
they`re great and please cast the Akhal Teke:bow

JulieB
10-21-2004, 10:24 AM
Oooo...those are all so nice!!

Julie

merf
10-21-2004, 10:47 AM
i REALLY like those two mustangs! i may have to get a couple to paint and sell! they could be all kinds of crazy colors too yay haha

lunarune
10-21-2004, 11:35 AM
i REALLY like those two mustangs! i may have to get a couple to paint and sell! they could be all kinds of crazy colors too yay haha

You beat me to it! I love them too! particually the more spanish guy, he is definatly going on my want list! hate to wish winter along but roll on end of Nov lol! The saving starts now.
Mel