PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Equine Forum needed!

Painted Daisy
09-10-2006, 04:13 PM
:wand I think we would enjoy a Fantasy Equine forum. It should include all fantasy and deco equines (and deericorns, etc) Both cm and of. People could post questions as to what to call a particular creature, and share pics of a new cm of a winged unicorn, etc. Does everyone agree? :whip :wave1

Syciata
09-10-2006, 04:58 PM
Heck yeah! I'm thinking of branching off into Fantasy and Deco, and it'd be nice to share techniques and find out where to buy horns and stuff.

B'sides, if they pass the thing for Fantasy models to NAN, we're going to need it even more :D

pnut gallery
09-11-2006, 03:51 AM
I love the idea.

shandi
09-13-2006, 10:54 AM
I am all for this....my question is can there be a sub forum under a existing forum??
Custom Corner: Fantasy Creations??

christina
09-13-2006, 11:06 AM
I second the motion!

RK_Coastie
09-13-2006, 01:20 PM
I am all for this....my question is can there be a sub forum under a existing forum??
Custom Corner: Fantasy Creations??

Seems like a good idea, but then where does that leave all the OF decorators and fantasy equines? Of course, if they AREN'T under the Custom Corner, then the threads looking for anatomy critiques and such will get less traffic...

Painted Daisy
09-13-2006, 08:58 PM
I think the Fantasy needs to be a separate forum to include the sub-forum of OF and Custom within it... Mostly because Fantasy and Deco encompasses so much. There are lots of subjects directly relating to these critters; so many that it just won't fit under anything else. It really needs to be it's own forum.

EverlastingAcres
09-14-2006, 11:33 AM
:agreed

Raventyde
09-14-2006, 10:53 PM
Oooh, that's a terrific idea! I would love a distinct Fantasy Forum, and I agree that such a forum should be open to all kinds of fantasy - decorators, customs, etc. I don't think we'd run into issues about where stuff would go, nessessarily (such as, if you were still looking for feedback on your custom critter, you could still post it in the critique forum, of course!) Simply, it would be a place for these fantastical equins to call *there own*, and would help people looking for spesific info or horses to know right where to find them :) Kinda the way minis have thier own forum, I guess :)

Neena ~

Koda
09-15-2006, 10:45 AM
I would love a Fanasty forum for both OF's and CM's... That'd be really great!!! I enjoy seeing all those fanasty horses!

imadragonkeeper
09-16-2006, 07:17 PM
Yes! Yes! Yes!

Nichelle
09-20-2006, 01:20 AM
Yes! Yes! Yes!

woohoo captured!

Caught you woohoo. ^_^
Urgh.. I need to stop searching through the forums and go to bed... :lol

Mary
09-23-2006, 12:40 AM
That's about 10 Blabbers in favor of a fantasy/decorator ... impressive, when did 10 Blabbers agree before? :lol :wink

I'll see what the mods think. This is an interesting idea!

Syciata
09-23-2006, 01:54 AM
Hey! We agree on a lot of things! Like uhm.....er...I'll get back to you later....