PDA

View Full Version : PAID MEMBERSHIP/SUBSCRIPTIONS - Info here

Mary
09-21-2006, 09:52 AM
Still working on having Blab provide better information elsewhere on this! :) This is a closed thread (no replies) because it is not always being monitored to provide answers to individual membership questions.

Please send individual questions to: subscriptions@modelhorseblab.com.

Blab paid membership is $18 per year, $10 for students 18 and under. Your subscription year starts and ends on the payment date. For example, if you paid through the Blab Paypal process (see below) on September 3, 2006, your subsciption will expire on September 3, 2007.

Please read the how-to's below. If you still have questions, please send them to subscriptions@modelhorseblab.com.

Current Paid Participants - to check your sub end date, look for the blue bar across the top of the forum page, select User CP in the middle. See the left side selections, scroll down to Misc. and select Paid Subscriptions. You should find your sub end date. If you wish to renew, choose the selections to walk you through a Paypal renewal. If you prefer to send a check through snail mail, please see the snail mail section below. (And thanks for renewing! :) )

If you want to sign up for the first time as a Blab Paid Participant:

Register as a user, and then go through the email confirmation when Blab sends you an email. (If you're reading this probably this has already been done.)

Subbing/Renewing - Registered Users and current Paid Participants -

PAYPAL: If you want to pay using Paypal: Look at the blue bar across the top of the forum list (and at the top of this page.) Click on the middle selection "User CP." Look to the left side list of categories. Scroll down to "Miscellaneous" and below that header select "Paid Subscription."

Blab will then walk you through the Paypal payment process. Note that if your Paypal payment is from a credit card, Blab should update quickly and your paid access should be available within a few hours at most. If it isn't email an alert to subscriptions@modelhorseblab.com. If your Paypal is linked to a bank account the payment can take up to 3 days (see "clearing date" in Paypal.) Blab won't automatically update until the clearing happens. But, if you will email me subscriptions@modelhorseblab.com, I will verify the receipt in Paypal and authorize your access so you do not have to wait for the clearing.

SNAIL MAIL: Please send a check or money order with your username to:
Modelhorseblab.com
P.O. Box 6421
Broomfield, CO 80021

If you will email subscriptions@modelhorseblab.com after you mail your payment, I'll give you access to expire in a week. Hopefully your payment will be rec'd and cleared in time for the real one-year date to be entered.

It’s understandable that some people have concerns about the transfer of the ownership of Blab. Blab has every intention of continuing just as it does now, and being a very user-directed forum. However, I know that people want to feel comfortable about what they are signing up for.

Anyone who sent in a subscription during July, August or September 2006, either as a new or continuing member, and later changes their mind, if you will let me know by Dec. 31, 2006 your full subscription amount will be gladly refunded. Email me at mary@modelhorseblab.com and I'll refund. Those who get a refund will have their membership status set to “registered” rather than paid, and you’ll continue to have all the privileges available to non-paying members as of that time. You don’t have to tell me why you are unsubscribing, although I would like to know if you want to share.

Thanks and let me know if you have more questions! Happy Blabbing :)
Mary

[P.S. The forums What's On Your Mind and Moms are NOT automatically included in a paid subscription. See the requirements in the descriptions for each forum.]