PDA

View Full Version : The Forum Box at the bottom of the Page

Florian
10-29-2006, 08:05 PM
I 'spose this post arises out of the fact that I kept posting my questions in the wrong forums..and since I was curious to know if I received any responses, I became a paid subscriber and can now read any replies.

I'm finally getting "the hang" of navigating the various forums, etc and learning where things belong, but one thing got me thinking...the Forum Box at the bottom of page where you can "jump" to a different forum.

Since many of the areas in the Forum Jump box are off limits to non-subscribers, could you possibly "color" those designations in a different color so they'd could be passed over by those who weren't subscribers. In other words, instead of seeing every available forum, etc. listed in black, you'd see the "paid subscriber areas" in blue (for instance) and the other areas in black. Unless you have written/printed out what forums are off limits to you (if you're a non-subscriber), you always have to return to the top of the page to the Model Horse Blab line and then bring up the forum lists to see what is available to you.

Thank you!

Mary
10-31-2006, 01:17 PM
That's a good idea. At present the software doesn't allow that. But it's something to keep in mind if a future upgrade permits it. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

Florian
11-02-2006, 07:20 PM
Thanks, Mary.

Before I became a ps (paid subscriber) I was going nuts because I ALWAYS seemed to select a forum that was off limits.