PDA

View Full Version : Threads in proper forums

christina
12-18-2006, 05:56 PM
I've noticed in the last few weeks that there are a number of threads being posted in the OF forum that seem like they belong in the name/breed assignment forum or the beginners forum, and also a number of other threads being moved. It may just be me, but I would appreciate some kind of "lets keep things where they belong" reminder.

Happy Holidays!

Man O War
12-18-2006, 05:59 PM
I agree with you but the reason why some threads could be misplaced is because they aren't paid members so they can't access the appropriate forums :)

whitetail ridge
12-18-2006, 08:16 PM
I agree. Letting this continue is not fair ro members who pay for the privilege of using all of the forums. Why pay if you can post anywhere anyway? I think alot of people would want their money back or not pay if this wasn't adhered to alittle more than it has been lately

Beyondanytherapy
12-18-2006, 09:06 PM
I agree with you but the reason why some threads could be misplaced is because they aren't paid members so they can't access the appropriate forums :)

Then they need to pay and post in the proper area. That is why the pay system is in place. Just because you can't post in a forum doesn't mean that gives you free rein to post anywhere. It's rude.

Man O War
12-19-2006, 02:57 PM
I wasn't saying that it was okay. I was just saying that that's probably the reason why it's happening.

christina
12-19-2006, 04:03 PM
Someone must be listening--I saw a number of threads were moved :clap :clap

Thanks mods!

Beyondanytherapy
12-19-2006, 04:05 PM
Thank you mod team! :bow

BearsnBugs
12-19-2006, 05:15 PM
Was online last night. Wasn't really online since Thursday, so I couldn't move anything personally. We try to snag them whenever we see them! :)

wobbler_kitty
12-20-2006, 07:34 PM
Sorry guys. I'm usually pretty anal about this but I still don't have my computer back from being de-bugged. (Should have it by the new year though, I hope.)

It seems to come in waves with new registrations and sometimes, younger members. Will try to stay more on top of it. If it's the same members over and over, we'll sned them a friendly reminder. :)

seventhdream
12-21-2006, 05:27 PM
I'd noticed that there were a bunch of OT posts in OF, but they seem to have been moved now.

There is an OT post about snow in the Arena now though. There haven't been as many in the Arena lately, as there was for a while there though.

christina
12-28-2006, 09:38 AM
Oops, I did it myself :embarras:

Forgot all about the showing central forum!