PDA

View Full Version : Fixing Chat

rainworks
01-02-2007, 12:52 AM
Hi there guys, mods Mary.
Its been brought up countless times, but chat really really isn't working half the time. There are a few members who use it, and more who would probably use it, if it were reliable.
Perhaps you are already addressing the issue, but if so could you please give us all a heads up or something? Let the members who have expressed interest in it know what is going on.
Unless of course I missed that post, I apologize if that is the case.

Kelsey

booker81
01-02-2007, 08:25 AM
:yeahthat

Being a chat addict, chat being down for over two months is causing me great pains ;)

I thought it was said (unsure, don't quote me) that the server move was going to fix it?

Update please?

FWIW - The user online is doing the same thing as before - it shows only me on. Says one user online, and 35 guests. I thought that was supposed to be fixed in the move too...

Thanks!

Le_Mule_Chic
01-02-2007, 06:06 PM
FWIW - The user online is doing the same thing as before - it shows only me on. Says one user online, and 35 guests. I thought that was supposed to be fixed in the move too...

Thanks!

Same here. I'd like to know if people are online in regards to PM's and stuff, and all I'm getting is me and 30-ish guests.

Yoda
01-02-2007, 06:10 PM
:

Thanks!

That's what I see too. I was feeling lonely. :sad

flicksmom
01-02-2007, 06:29 PM
We're having a bit of a problem with getting the proper stuff to/from the old Blab host to the new one and dealing with the technical issues of the move. As Chat (gallery and something else) are not vBulletin items, vBulletin can't help (and can't help us currently with vBulletin issues either) and we can't get help from the providers of those as Mary's name is not the name on the paperwork for them.

So, we certainly know things aren't working (and I wish they were!) but it's all in a holding pattern until we can get the paperwork straightened out, vBulletin and then the ad ons.

Hang on with us gang - it's going slowly but Mary is determined to get everything fixed!

Teresa

Mary
01-04-2007, 12:31 AM
:yeahthat (thanks Teresa! :) )