PDA

View Full Version : More Blab news ... one more new mod!

Mary
02-22-2007, 08:32 PM
One more new addition to the Blab Management Team ... as a Blab Policy Wonk:

bronzino aka Liz – Liz joined Blab in 2004. Liz works in Chicago, and she’s been collecting “everything” since a little girl. On occasion she's a live show judge.

Liz won’t have regular moderator assignments due to time constraints. She’ll be offering advice and counsel and helping out as she can when she can. I can't say how pleased I am to have Liz on the team!

Welcome Liz! :)

And that’s all the new mods for the present. We’ll give our current management team time to gel, and then decide if more help is needed.

Many thanks to Marianna (mariannas,) Ramie (ramiethepeep) and Liz, and new youth mods NaradaOF (Ellie,) kidwitch (Evelyn) and LaughingStockStable (Sara) for taking on these roles. :hearts

Man O War
02-22-2007, 08:50 PM
:cheer Yay, Liz!

I'm really liking these new forums(Contests, Announcements, and Special Run) They're a great place to keep up with all of the new updates :)

Lynda Gillette
02-22-2007, 11:34 PM
I'm really liking these new forums(Contests, Announcements, and Special Run) They're a great place to keep up with all of the new updates :)

:yeahthat :clap Congrats Liz!

Schnauzer
02-22-2007, 11:44 PM
I know we're in good hands with Liz at the helm. Thanks for stepping up and congrats!
Ann

jodcold
02-23-2007, 12:23 AM
Thank you for keeping us updated. Liz, thanks for helping make this a great board!

Painted Daisy
02-23-2007, 12:53 PM
:cheer Yay, Liz!

:yeahthat

Hanblechia
04-10-2007, 11:46 PM
I'm late to chime in, but YEAH for Liz! She's wonderful, and definately an asset to have on board both for professional reasons, and for social reasons - she's kewl! :} Good move guys.

Paige Easley Patty
Hanblechia Studio

Shinypony
04-12-2007, 05:55 PM
Another huzzah for Liz! She's been a cool person ever since I've known her... and that's been a long, long time!

Cynthia Perry