PDA

View Full Version : Heather & Mark Frystak/Cascade Models

crook425
11-23-2004, 07:07 PM
Any one deal with this couple? I purchased a model & they were very patient with my time payments, but still haven't shipped my resin... any advice would be appreciated!

Thx!

mariannas
11-29-2004, 07:41 PM
I just ordered a resin from them not too long ago as well. I had read somewhere (maybe MHHR) about some bad dealings with them, but I really wanted the item so I went for it anyways. I DID receive my resin promptly, but when I sent my payment through paypal I sent an additional email requesting that they drop me a line when the item was shipped. This they did, even though it was not from them personally (Stamps.com or something like that). Unfortunately, the packing was poor and the resin did sustain a broken ear, but I'm fairly forgiving (and again, REALLY wanted the horse), so I am not making a big deal about it. I DID email them to let them know about the break, but they did not respond...
I hope you hear back from them soon! They do have a phone number listed on their website, so you might want to try giving them a call. :goodluck

crook425
11-29-2004, 09:09 PM
Thx so much for your input. I did receive an email from them stating that she was shipped via UPS & should arrived by Wednesday... :crossedf:

crook425
12-02-2004, 07:25 AM
Well, I finally got my mare yesterday. Luckily, she arrived in one piece. So all is good now :rolleyes

mariannas
12-02-2004, 12:01 PM
Congrats! Glad she made it to you safe and sound!!!