PDA

View Full Version : Mini Board

DrafterCrafter
04-07-2004, 04:33 PM
Heya! I have an idea for a board. I love tiny model horses, like "Unnamed" (the drafter below, name reccomendations welcome!) I think they deserve a "voice" We need more people like Becky Yeager(SO AWESOME TACK!, If your a member, pm me!) in this world. Just a thought tho.

:cheer GO MINIS! :cheer

P.S please consider it tho! :pray

OH AND VOTE IN POLL!

Graciela
04-07-2004, 04:46 PM
I don't think that's necessary, because all the topics that "mini" aplies to are here. If you have a mini resin, post in the resin section. If you need some mini tack, post in the tack section. ::shrug::

Just my two cents. :thumbsup

plasminojen
04-07-2004, 05:04 PM
:agreed

I love minis, but I think they can hold their own in other sections of the forum :)

your drafter sure is a cutey though!!

ryllina
04-07-2004, 05:47 PM
I love minis too...

Dunno if they need a separate board or not though. :)

I tend to be of the mind that keeping things condensed is good - I hate to see folders go unused.

Heather
04-07-2004, 06:04 PM
I love minis too...

Dunno if they need a separate board or not though. :)

I tend to be of the mind that keeping things condensed is good - I hate to see folders go unused.

:agreed

RobinBradbery
04-07-2004, 06:16 PM
I'm going to agree here. Maybe we will need a mini board later but I don't see a need for it yet. But if you mini people keep multiplying the way you have been we will have to! :lol

Jenn
04-16-2004, 12:26 PM
I love my minis so my vote would naturally go to 'yes'. Im not sure how many know but the stablemate yahoo group just shut down yesterday so the mini people are now slightly displaced. Just another thought to consider when deciding. If you make it...they will come...
:yes

Jenn

Jenn
04-16-2004, 12:36 PM
:sad
Ahh...the vote is pretty pitiful for the minis.
Ah well...
Jenn

Heather
04-16-2004, 12:54 PM
I love my minis so my vote would naturally go to 'yes'. Im not sure how many know but the stablemate yahoo group just shut down yesterday so the mini people are now slightly displaced. Just another thought to consider when deciding. If you make it...they will come...
:yes

Jenn

That's sad! Why did that happen? I suppose in light of this information, we could stick a mini forum in here. I'll get on it.

DraytonWoods
04-16-2004, 01:30 PM
I just got this on the BAMH list;

> Since the orig. stablemate-models was ended I figured it would be
> missed by all who posted there so.... HERE WE GO AGAIN!
> It is currently open to anyone who would like to post about SM horses
> (sales lists are also welcome but must be Pebble scale or smaller).
> I'm not "controlling the board" right now, it is open with no
> membership approval or wait on posted messages -however if it gets to
> "wild" I will become a full blown mod *Grin*. Please pass it along
to
> all your friends who might have been on the first list as it was an
> AWESOME group with over 300 mini lovers :)
>
> to Subscribe: stablemate-models2-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
>
> Thanks!
> Becky

DrafterCrafter
04-16-2004, 10:50 PM
yeah! my idea was accepted. Can I be moderater of it?