PDA

View Full Version : Tom Cruise, anyone?

th72
05-19-2004, 10:10 AM
hello! I'm looking for Tom Cruise to contact me? if you're out there, drop me a line!! I'd loooooooove to get in touch with you. :adore

--tara (who is really happily married)

Heather
05-19-2004, 10:36 AM
Smarty pants. :upset

:lol :adore

mumtaz
05-19-2004, 11:23 AM
LMAO!!! :roflmao

JulieB
05-19-2004, 11:23 AM
ROFL :roflmao

You are too funny, Tara.

Julie

Stacy
05-19-2004, 02:33 PM
Oh that is too funny!

Sapphire Rose Ranch
05-19-2004, 03:44 PM
:shocked Tara! What would poor Jon say?!?!? :lol

Just teasin'

Leah

Hellen
05-19-2004, 04:21 PM
hello! I'm looking for Tom Cruise to contact me? if you're out there, drop me a line!! I'd loooooooove to get in touch with you. :adore

--tara (who is really happily married)

:woohoo Tara!

THAT was priceless!

:roflmao

th72
05-19-2004, 08:14 PM
tee hee, you guys are cute. :) and Leah, I love my Jon. he'll be flattered to know that I'd take him over Tom Cruise! :adore

thanks for taking my post with a grain of salt, all. :lol

--tara

FoxfireFarm
05-20-2004, 12:10 AM
You can have Tom Cruise, I'll take Tony Stewart.. heheheheehe :hubba
:hubba

Delana

bluffside farm
05-20-2004, 03:31 AM

and ill take keifer sutherland and his ranch :lol :drool1

Winter Ridge Stables
05-20-2004, 09:23 PM

Delana

OMG>..you'd kill me then..hehe...i work for Home Depot in Richmond, VA....he was just at our store for a signing on May 13th...and yesterday we had the crew from While You Were Out there ...think i may be in one of the shots :shocked

If i had known you were a TS fan i would have gotten his sig and sent it to yah....maybe next time :hugg

Now my fave is Collin Ferrel....yummy!!! :adore

RobinBradbery
05-21-2004, 11:04 AM
Oh I saw Tom just the other day. Then I woke up!!! :roflmao

Stacy
05-21-2004, 02:08 PM
Oh I saw Tom just the other day. Then I woke up!!! :roflmao
I was like WHAT and the I got it..... Got my hopes up!

th72
05-21-2004, 03:53 PM
wait, Tony Stewart....is the the current host on While You Were Out?

hee hee, you guys are cute. :lol

--tara

wobbler_kitty
05-21-2004, 04:25 PM

Delana

You can all have Tom Cruise and keep Tony Stewart. I'll take Dale Jr. anyday! And my fiance wouldn't mind, as long as he gets to meet him! :lol

flicksmom
05-21-2004, 05:36 PM
No Nascar guys for me... But I wouldn't kick Ewan McGreggor or Russell Crowe or Viggo Mortensen out of my dreams!

Teresa

FoxfireFarm
05-22-2004, 11:23 PM
You can have Jr. He's cute and seems very sweet and all, but too skinny for my tastes. I like a little more to my guys. Besides, Bad Boys are sexy, and Tony is definately NASCAR's bad boy right now... :-) hee!

I ever meet him tho, I'd probably turn into a gibbering pile of mush and make a complete and utter ass of myself.

Delana

Altair
05-22-2004, 11:26 PM
heh, you can take Tom Cruise....

just as long as Orlando Bloom is MINE ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.. and Brad Pitt. Gotta have him too.

*bad thoughts ensue* :hubba :hubba :hubba :hubba

lol...oh yeah, go see Troy too.

CaptainSpalding
05-23-2004, 04:38 AM
Ewan McGregor.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :drool1 :drool1

pardon my drool :grin

Stacy
05-23-2004, 02:06 PM
heh, you can take Tom Cruise....

just as long as Orlando Bloom is MINE ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.. and Brad Pitt. Gotta have him too.

*bad thoughts ensue* :hubba :hubba :hubba :hubba

lol...oh yeah, go see Troy too.
Troy was the best movie ever!!!! :hubba :hubba :hubba :hubba

Cicada Hollow
05-29-2004, 10:15 PM
I will second Keifer Sutherland!! Droolicious!!!

Graciela
05-29-2004, 11:52 PM
Um, I'll take Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Brad Pitt, Chad Michael-Murray, and Jake Gyllenhall, please.

:drool :hubba :drool :hubba :drool :hubba

seventhdream
05-30-2004, 12:33 AM
I ever meet him tho, I'd probably turn into a gibbering pile of mush and make a complete and utter ass of myself.

Delana

:roflmao A few years back, I had a thing for a certain hockey player... he was on the injured list, and not playing.

This particular game was going on during a pretty nasty blizzard. I was down on the ice level taking my break (I work for the Wings). I had opened the door to the player's parking lot to see how much snow had piled up (incidentally, it took me 3 hours to make my normally 20 minute drive home).

As I'm standing there looking out the door, I hear this voice behind me, making some comment about the snow, I turn around, and there's my boy, wearing a slightly sweaty (therefore clingy) t-shirt that he was jogging around the ice level in. He continued to try and make conversation about the blizzard... and all I could stammer out was "yup........ snow... "

I've run into him several times since then, and he always looks at me like I'm the special ed person they hired to meet some government quota or something. And I've held intelligent conversations before and after this incident with other hockey players, baseball players, a few basketball players, the occasional rock star... even gone out drinking with a few... and all I could muster up for this guy was "yup... snow".

Gibbering pile of mush sums it up very well. :upset

ryllina
05-30-2004, 12:49 PM
Um, I'll take Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Brad Pitt, Chad Michael-Murray, and Jake Gyllenhall, please.

:drool1

Those would be many of my choices as well!

ryllina
05-30-2004, 12:50 PM
:lol Amanda!!!

Graciela
05-30-2004, 03:21 PM

:drool1

Those would be many of my choices as well!

Only go for the best! :hubba

Big Ben Luver
06-04-2004, 05:20 PM
:lol You guys are too funny! lmao!
Hmmm, the list of hotties go on... :hubba :hubba :hubba

Heather
06-04-2004, 05:22 PM
:whatever This is an ALL AGES forum, girls!

:uh

:lol

Griffin
06-10-2004, 03:46 PM
:roflmao A few years back, I had a thing for a certain hockey player... he was on the injured list, and not playing.

Ooo... who was this? I am a Red Wings fan! My mom and I like Stevie, Shanny, and Chelios of course!

And add on Tom, Orlando, Viggo...

~~Griffin~~

P.S. Anyone else think Kevin Bacon's cool? :lol

aelwyd
06-11-2004, 06:11 PM
LOL U can have Tom Cruise as long as i can have Michael Weatherly :hubba :hubba :hubba :lol :lol

partyon
07-21-2004, 10:27 PM
you can have all those peeps as long as i can have my (real) horse ,Party! :lol i love him i love him i love him! :hugg

my horse is the gratest thing that ever happend to me he like saved my life the other day!

and i'll tell you how!

there was onother horse in the arena and he sorta fell and got the lungline under his belly and i was with my horse at the gate of the arena and the other horse(Jazz) started running for the gate but i was there with Party so i sorta fell on the ground and my horse put him self in front and inbatween Jazz and me and if the ether horse got to close party would give a little kick his way just to warn him and it was soooooooooo amazing and i would trade any REALLY REALLY HOT GUY in just to have my horse! :adore :yes