PDA

View Full Version : Dude, what gives

Altair
08-24-2007, 12:05 AM
I can't start a help thread in the Suggestions forum because it says I don't have access/permission, even though it's not a "paid" forum.

So, here's my question:

I was a paid subscriber, not so anymore
I have 141 messages in my PM box, left over from when I was "paid."
Now, I'm unpaid, and it says my limit is 15.
I can't send messages, even if I don't save one to my "sent" box, because my PM thingy gets all mad at me for being over the limit all of a sudden.

Do I have to go and delete everything to be able to send PMs again??? That is super crappy if so. I should be able to hang onto what I had (lovely conversations with people!), I think, without hindering my ability to message.

Boo hiss.

delacroix3721
08-24-2007, 12:10 AM
i would think so.... i'm not paid and yeah, i've been having to delete pm's and not saving sent messages to be able to receive new ones.

:(

Yoda
08-24-2007, 12:22 AM
You can download the messages that you want to save to your hard drive. Check them in the boxes on the right side and click on the box at the bottom that reads "move to folder" and choose "download as text" (or CSV or XML whatever those are).

Mary
08-24-2007, 03:46 PM
The PM info is included in the Membership FAQ (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_faq_membership_info).

Will leave this thread in The Arena for a short time, but it will be moved where it belongs per Blab terms.

Altair
08-24-2007, 08:33 PM
Ok, thanks for the answer, Yoda -- I downloaded the messages.

I guess I still don't understand why I can't post to the suggestions board.

DraytonWoods
08-24-2007, 09:23 PM
Yeah, I have to say while I understand the other restrictions, that one is bug-some. Do we great unpaid have no worthy suggestions? ;) :lol

horsienut
08-25-2007, 08:11 AM
Do we great unpaid have no worthy suggestions? ;) :lol :roflmao
Leslie I'd give you rep for that if I could :clap

Mary
08-25-2007, 11:42 AM
That's a fair point about the suggestions. Moderators will discuss ...

equine cashew
08-25-2007, 11:52 AM
:roflmao
Leslie I'd give you rep for that if I could :clap
I did it for you. :)