PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone dealt with Georgia Haynes?

Renee527
06-26-2004, 05:40 PM
Does she normally ship pretty quickly. I haven't gotten her to answer any emails regarding a horse I sent money for last week.

Thanks!

Eliza_Star
06-27-2004, 09:00 PM
I have 10 + Creata micro horses being customized by her.

It has been a very slow process. She has not even sent me proof of completing the first micro, which I sent to her in May. :upset

I'm giving her the time to finish them, but I am not very happy to wait this long.

Liz

Renee527
06-28-2004, 12:05 AM

It has been a very slow process. She has not even sent me proof of completing the first micro, which I sent to her in May. :upset

I'm giving her the time to finish them, but I am not very happy to wait this long.

Liz

This horse I bought from her was already done. She is not answering any of my emails. Of course, I am dead in the water because she doesn't take Paypal so I sent a Money Order.

I will probably never deal with her in the future. Her communication skills suck once she has your money :thumbsdo:

d060301
06-28-2004, 08:36 PM
Hi. She posted this on a list:

"Hi everyone,
My computer has crashed and is currently being worked on. I don't
know when these people will have it working again or if it will ever
work again but I am currently offline. My godmother just currently
passed away as well and have been unable to get to a computer. If you
need to get intouch w/ me I will have access to a computer on
Tuesdays and Thursdays so you can email me. Just wanted to let
everyone know that I'm not ignoring anyone. Also from the computer
I'm at it wouldn't let me reply to my emails so I have read
everyone's emails just have to reply to them tomorrow! IF you are a
customer please read the following:

The following people I have recieved your M/Os and your horses are
going out tomorrow as well.
Renee D: CM ASB
Monica D: CM Kelso

Michele T. I did get your emails!Your mares are going out to! Miss
chating w/ you! Talk to you soon!

Cheryl R. The LP Project sounds great. Also couldn't get to ebay b/c
of my computer problem. Just drop a line when you get the chance!

Amanda I. I'll let you know when I get your SM. Can't wait to get
started on him!

Again, I'm terriably sorry for the current problem and should be back
online soon! I'm painting away and should have tons of SM CMs forsale
in the following week. For those of you interested heres whats
currently being worked on:
SM TB- Chestnut\ medicine hat
SM Standing Foal- Varnish Roan Semi Leopard App: Complete
SM Andy- Rose Grey
SM TB- Black/white tobiano
SM Mule- Bay roan
Check out my website!Still under construction but you can get a since
of what my work is! www.freewebs.com/whitetailfarms/index.htm

Again thanks for understanding!
Georgia
Whitetail Farms"

Renee527
06-28-2004, 09:00 PM

"Hi everyone,
My computer has crashed and is currently being worked on.
The following people I have (SNIPPED) Again thanks for understanding!
Georgia
Whitetail Farms"

yes, I saw this ... however I honestly have to say.. I will say everything is OK when the horse actually shows up here in my mailbox. Sorry to be such a cynic ...I've had people say they are shipping "today" only to email me 2 weeks later to say the horse(s) still haven't gone out. I paid 2 weeks ago and a broken computer shouldn't stop someone from going to the post office. The computer crashed, not the car. :sad

d060301
06-28-2004, 09:02 PM
Yes...
It is unfortunate that things like this work out in a not so happy way.. I hope this all works out for you.

Eliza_Star
06-29-2004, 12:04 AM

"Hi everyone,
My computer has crashed and is currently being worked on. I don't
know when these people will have it working again or if it will ever
work again but I am currently offline. My godmother just currently
passed away as well and have been unable to get to a computer. If you
need to get intouch w/ me I will have access to a computer on
Tuesdays and Thursdays so you can email me. Just wanted to let
everyone know that I'm not ignoring anyone. Also from the computer
I'm at it wouldn't let me reply to my emails so I have read
everyone's emails just have to reply to them tomorrow! IF you are a
customer please read the following:

The following people I have recieved your M/Os and your horses are
going out tomorrow as well.
Renee D: CM ASB
Monica D: CM Kelso

Michele T. I did get your emails!Your mares are going out to! Miss
chating w/ you! Talk to you soon!

Cheryl R. The LP Project sounds great. Also couldn't get to ebay b/c
of my computer problem. Just drop a line when you get the chance!

Amanda I. I'll let you know when I get your SM. Can't wait to get
started on him!

Again, I'm terriably sorry for the current problem and should be back
online soon! I'm painting away and should have tons of SM CMs forsale
in the following week. For those of you interested heres whats
currently being worked on:
SM TB- Chestnut\ medicine hat
SM Standing Foal- Varnish Roan Semi Leopard App: Complete
SM Andy- Rose Grey
SM TB- Black/white tobiano
SM Mule- Bay roan
Check out my website!Still under construction but you can get a since
of what my work is! www.freewebs.com/whitetailfarms/index.htm

Again thanks for understanding!
Georgia
Whitetail Farms"

Well I was hoping to see "MM --- color" listed somewhere on there.
Wow. She couldn't go to a public library to check her email?

I have asked her before to see pictures of at LEAST one of the models completed... instead I've recieved one of one micro with his tail resculpted and work on his hooves...other than that he was still his original finish, blue roan color. :upset

Well...I will give her the benefit of the doubt here. It sounds like she IS having some "personal" issues. I tried to contact her earlier this month and recieved a 'not so nice' reply, so I am just leaving her alone... for the time being.

Liz

Liz

Renee527
06-30-2004, 11:56 PM
Yes...
It is unfortunate that things like this work out in a not so happy way.. I hope this all works out for you.

I figure if the horse went out as she said it did.. it should be here on Thursday or Friday. It's only going to a PO Box.
I will never deal with person again..............
I don't like to babysit what I see as a "business deal".

I send you money, you send the horse ... it's that simple.
You don't make up stories about broken computers and dead relatives.
Yes .. 5 1/2 years on ebay has turned me into a total cynic.
I've heard it all .. and believe very little of it.

Renee527
07-03-2004, 01:44 PM
Yes...

I figure if the horse went out as she said it did.. it should be here on Thursday or Friday. It's only going to a PO Box.
I will never deal with person again..............
I don't like to babysit what I see as a "business deal".

I send you money, you send the horse ... it's that simple.
You don't make up stories about broken computers and dead relatives.
Yes .. 5 1/2 years on ebay has turned me into a total cynic.
I've heard it all .. and believe very little of it.

As an update, it is now Saturday July 3rd and there is still no horse. At this point I am not believing my package went out on Tuesday like she stated that it did. I have spoken to another 'customer' of hers, and her horses haven't shown up either.

Huge RED LIGHT for Georgia Haynes.

whitetailfarms
07-19-2004, 11:34 AM
Renee, you were the only person I owed a horse too! Which should be in your hands NOW! I always replied to your emails! You need to quit with lies and the nasty emails! I'm through with you now get over yourself! Theres 2 sides to every story! Unfortunetly yours is full of crap! I know your not perfect. You think I haven't heard about you! If there's a red light on for me theres a whole friggin' town burnin down over you!

I wouln't be critisized over because my family comes before my hobby! I'm not the only one who feels this way! I'm not going to miss a funeral to do this and that! And no this doesnt pay my bills. I'm in this hobby to enjoy myself and sell my work as an artist( with a life) My family will always come before my hobby, If it means not selling another horse to a person like you- so be it!

Renee527
07-19-2004, 05:23 PM
You seriously need to calm down. As of today I still don't have my horse and yes there are 2 sides.

I do have all the emails from you saved in a file and will be happy to share them with ANYONE who doubts what I post is true.

You are showing your immaturity by all this 'bashing' on me. I sent you money clear back on June 15, I still don't have the horse. You have told me several times it's shipped.. and then when it's convenient you use the family drama as an excuse. Family drama hasn't stopped you from cruising model horse message boards, sending me hate mail, having your FRIENDS send me hate mail, painting and selling other horses on MHSP.. the list is endless.

As of July 19th my horse is still not here.

Now just calm down and provide me with a tracking number so I can believe that you shipped my horse?!

All I ever wanted was my horse or my money back. So far I have gotten neither. All I am getting is a bunch of hatred, swearing and BS from you. I don't need that in my life. As it is, I plan to sell the horse the minute it gets here.

Renee

Renee, you were the only person I owed a horse too! Which should be in your hands NOW! I always replied to your emails! You need to quit with lies and the nasty emails! I'm through with you now get over yourself! Theres 2 sides to every story! Unfortunetly yours is full of crap! I know your not perfect. You think I haven't heard about you! If there's a red light on for me theres a whole friggin' town burnin down over you!

I wouln't be critisized over because my family comes before my hobby! I'm not the only one who feels this way! I'm not going to miss a funeral to do this and that! And no this doesnt pay my bills. I'm in this hobby to enjoy myself and sell my work as an artist( with a life) My family will always come before my hobby, If it means not selling another horse to a person like you- so be it!

whitetailfarms
07-19-2004, 05:54 PM
Sorry Renee but I'm not bashing you! Its the other way around! I'm not trying to sound mean its the truth! I have not once called you names! Unlike you who calls me a snot! So take your own advise! I'm through talking to you! I don't care anymore!
The model was sent friday by priority! I have the reciept. Just let me and everyone know when you get the model! If you don't then you can trash talk me all you want! BUT I have the reciept to prove it!

whitetailfarms
07-19-2004, 06:05 PM
I DIDN'T GET ANYONE TO SEND YOU HATE MAIL! IF SOMEONE DID ITS BECAUSE THEY WANTED TOO! IF YOU SAY ONE OF MY FRIENDS DID THIS THEN I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT IT. SO PLEASE QUIT TRYING TO PASTE ALL THIS CRAP ON ME!

SO EVERYONE OUT THERE SENDING MS.DEVORE HATE MAIL- PLEASE STOP- ITS NOT VERY NICE!

:blahblah :blahblah :blahblah :blahblah

th72
07-19-2004, 08:39 PM
no offense to either of you....I'm sorry about the problems....but please continue this privately. I think we've all seen enough.

thanks.....

Griffin
07-19-2004, 09:14 PM
I agree. I hadn't seen this post when I answered Georgia's other one. You guys are both making yourselves look foolish by continuing to fight in public. Enough already!

~~Griffin~~

Renee527
07-19-2004, 09:43 PM
I agree. I hadn't seen this post when I answered Georgia's other one. You guys are both making yourselves look foolish by continuing to fight in public. Enough already!

~~Griffin~~
Am I confused here? This is called GOOD DEALS, BAD DEALS.

If you don't want to read our petty fight, feel free to scroll past the subject.

THANKS IN ADVANCE,

ryllina
07-19-2004, 10:42 PM
There is a fine line between posting about a bad deal and flaming. :)

Also, there comes a point where you should take it private instead of sniping back and forth at each other in public, especially when it starts being in all caps (aka yelling).

wobbler_kitty
07-20-2004, 12:22 AM
:popcorn

Jeez, this is better than Jerry Springer. So far from what I'vee seen, the Blab is not a place for this nor is it like this. Ranting in public does not show your better side, ladies. :upset

And didn't Renee leave a couple weeks ago over AHF's "offensive" story in the WOYM forum? :whatever

th72
07-20-2004, 01:08 AM
Am I confused here? This is called GOOD DEALS, BAD DEALS.

no, Renee, you are not confused. this IS called "good deals, bad deals", not "get into a big argument that has been going on from hades to heaven". just give it a rest, and be mature about it. please. it will be a favor to both you and Georgia. we want to all remember you as fine ladies, but with this arguing....well, no offense intended, but that's hard to fathom with all this childish bickering going on.

so please, stop the flaming.

--tara

Griffin
07-20-2004, 02:04 AM
I was going to post my own response, but I see that the three posts above have pretty much summed it all up. Hope you two can work it out.

~~Griffin~~

whitetailfarms
07-20-2004, 09:11 PM
Hi everyone,
Sorry for all the public posts. I Couldn't reach Renee through email. But its over and done with. I just got upset w/ some things that were said between the two of us. I do feel pretty immature but I'm sure we all lose our heads sometimes! I guess she recieved the horse which I saw posted on ebay.
But I take full responsibilty and thats that!! Hopefully its the end of this chapter!

:agreed

ryllina
07-20-2004, 11:18 PM
:cheer :cheer

(grin)

Renee527
07-31-2004, 07:47 PM
Hi everyone,
Sorry for all the public posts. I Couldn't reach Renee through email. But its over and done with. I just got upset w/ some things that were said between the two of us. I do feel pretty immature but I'm sure we all lose our heads sometimes! I guess she recieved the horse which I saw posted on ebay.
But I take full responsibilty and thats that!! Hopefully its the end of this chapter!

:agreed

Yes I received the horse packed well. I did sell it on ebay for $13 even though I paid $30 for it (that's the way it goes).

I consider it a done-deal. I just wanted to post that the horse did show up eventually.

Renee

MGR
07-31-2004, 09:58 PM

Liz

Okay, I'm not trying to be a jackass, but you sent her TEN horses in May, you made this post on June 28, and you're unhappy with how long it's taken???

It sounds like she's a slowpoke anyway, but wow...a little over a month is not a long time to wait for ten customized horses, even micros. I think sometimes customers don't understand how long it can take to customize models. It is very frustrating to deal with folks who don't have understanding for that!

But, I do hope you get your little guys back soon! I know it's hard to wait. :)

Renee527
08-24-2004, 11:59 PM
Try wearing the shoe on the other foot. The customer who is told by the artist that her horses will be done in 4-6 weeks and 3 years later she's still waiting. And then when the customer (yep I'm a customer!) gets fed up and wants her money back.. she becomes the b*tch.
Sad but true.
No the person I am referring to is NOT Georgia, but a BNA who is still stringing people along..some for longer than 10 years.

:devil

Okay, I'm not trying to be a jackass, but you sent her TEN horses in May, you made this post on June 28, and you're unhappy with how long it's taken???

It sounds like she's a slowpoke anyway, but wow...a little over a month is not a long time to wait for ten customized horses, even micros. I think sometimes customers don't understand how long it can take to customize models. It is very frustrating to deal with folks who don't have understanding for that!

But, I do hope you get your little guys back soon! I know it's hard to wait. :)

Becky
08-25-2004, 11:02 PM
So why not name names? WHO CARES if they are a "BNA"??!!
why is it in this hobby if you are an up and coming you can get flamed but if you have been around awhile and have the title of "BNA" no one wants to say how crapy they have been treated by "you"?! I just don't get it! :wtf

Griffin
08-25-2004, 11:21 PM
So why not name names? WHO CARES if they are a "BNA"??!!
why is it in this hobby if you are an up and coming you can get flamed but if you have been around awhile and have the title of "BNA" no one wants to say how crapy they have been treated by "you"?! I just don't get it! :wtfToo true, too true! People need to stick up for themselves against the BNAs more often. I suspect it's because they don't want to miss out on some horses/paint jobs/ what have you from the BNAs.

~~Griffin~~