PDA

View Full Version : dealing with Ashley Wagner....

th72
07-01-2004, 12:07 AM
I had bought from several wonderful people recently (I should post those here, too), but one I was a little disappointed with. I paid Ashley Wagner right away for three horses. the thing that irks me is that she said several times that she was going to mail out the horses....but she never did so when promised. then the box showed up on my doorstep, but she didn't tell me that it was mailed...so it sat there for two days, since we rarely use the front door.

my mom also purchased a horse from her a couple weeks ago, and Ashley has done the same thing...promising to send the horse, but never doing so. the horse still hasnt' arrived. *sigh*

anyway, while she is a nice person overall, I was slightly disappointed with her lack of communication. just wanted people to be aware. now I'd better go post some of the nicer people to deal with. :grin

--tara

Renee527
07-03-2004, 01:42 PM
I had bought from several wonderful people recently (I should post those here, too), but one I was a little disappointed with. I paid Ashley Wagner right away for three horses. the thing that irks me is that she said several times that she was going to mail out the horses....but she never did so when promised. then the box showed up on my doorstep, but she didn't tell me that it was mailed...so it sat there for two days, since we rarely use the front door.

my mom also purchased a horse from her a couple weeks ago, and Ashley has done the same thing...promising to send the horse, but never doing so. the horse still hasnt' arrived. *sigh*

anyway, while she is a nice person overall, I was slightly disappointed with her lack of communication. just wanted people to be aware. now I'd better go post some of the nicer people to deal with. :grin

--tara

She did the same thing to me.
Only there was some huge story cooked up about how my envelope was found 'days later' behind some postal equipment during a 'deep cleaning'.
Her aunt (whom she states is a USPS employee) is the one who found it and brought it to her. Amazingly the same aunt who works at the post office and brings her these 'lost' letters.. is unable to ship things for her. She had more tales than the Brothers Grimm.. and by the time I finally did get my horse .. it came stuffed into something like a shoe box with stamps stuck to it. Luckily the horse was in one piece.
I would never deal with this person. It's one thing to be a slow shipper, it's another thing to tell tales. She doesn't mind cashing the money orders that's for darn sure.

th72
07-03-2004, 03:40 PM
ug, sorry Renee. at least I know I'm not the only one. :hugg

--tara

A Tolleson
07-07-2004, 05:19 PM
I have Proxy showed three of her horses at an NANq Show. She id REALLY nice to deal w/but she did send the horses without saying for about a week. This HUGE box showed up at my doorstep and it scared me :lol Other than that she's great!

LaughingStockStables
07-11-2004, 05:37 PM
I haven't bought anything from, her, but she has faithfully entered all of my photo shows and I think she's really nice!