PDA

View Full Version : Blab back online - Upgrade changes

Mary
11-22-2007, 06:40 PM
Blab is upgraded! :cheer

Please don't be alarmed at any changes you may see right now that show less than Blab had before. Blab was brought back online before restoring all the customizations. Except where officially announced in Blab Tech (and maybe Announcements) they'll be restored, perhaps over the next few days.

Included are the logo and banner ads. They'll be back! :grin

The changes with the upgrade aren't profound, but you'll notice a few. One is that to reply to a thread you need to click a lower right icon in a post. The mouse-over will say "quick reply." :)

Blab is back!!
:dancealot:woohoo

midnightshetan
11-22-2007, 06:45 PM
Good to have it back! :yaymiller

Jasper
11-23-2007, 03:12 PM
Great! But I get a window now that pops up that says something a long the lines of "Run time error...blah blah..debug" something or other. And it happens every time a page is loaded. It's not really a big deal to me it's easy to click off. I've also had this problem with Ponylagoon. Anyone know what causes this and how to fix it?

Eowin
11-23-2007, 03:27 PM
Oh....I remember that one...let me see...dusting off the cobwebs.

It's a run time script error. If you use IE you have to turn off the script error check. Somewhere under tools if I remember correctly but it's been a long time.

Mary
11-23-2007, 06:40 PM
I'll close this thread, and direct all comments and questions to this thread in Blab Tech (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60455).

:) :) :) :woohoo