PDA

View Full Version : Rebakah McIntier

Jennifer
07-04-2004, 03:40 PM
Has anyone had any dealings with her? I made her some tack and in exchange she was going to send me a Texas Chocolate Stone horse. She was WONDERFUL to deal with--very friendly, provided references, and even emailed me after the show saying she thought I'd really like the model she chose for me.

Then... Nothing! I have not heard a word from her in almost a month. Her hotmail box is full. I just don't know what to make of it. She was so nice on the front end, I'm having trouble believing that this isn't going to resolve itself. I'm not out money really, but I did spend a fair amount of time making the tack....

th72
07-04-2004, 07:50 PM
I dealt with her once before, and she was super nice, quick, and a good communicator. perhaps something is going on in her personal life (maybe not good) because I have seen a couple other people looking for her, too.

best of luck! and what a beeeeautiful avatar! :adore

--tara

Jennifer
07-05-2004, 02:09 PM
I dealt with her once before, and she was super nice, quick, and a good communicator. perhaps something is going on in her personal life (maybe not good) because I have seen a couple other people looking for her, too.

best of luck! and what a beeeeautiful avatar! :adore

--tara

Thanks Tara,

I really think that something is going on because I just don't feel like she was setting me up. Your post confirms that feeling so I'll hold tight for a bit and see if she doesn't resurface.

My avatar is my favorite model--a cm PAM by Judy Rene Pope. I'm not an Arab person, but I just totally fell in love with her!