PDA

View Full Version : Diane Hagan?

lonesome_glory_2007
01-23-2008, 10:06 PM
Has anyone dealt with her? She's got some nice horses on MH$P and I might be interested.

Kathe
02-04-2008, 08:26 PM
Has anyone dealt with her? She's got some nice horses on MH$P and I might be interested.

Me, too.

Anyone?

Vicky Norris
02-04-2008, 09:41 PM
She is very nice. She is not a shower, so don't expect her to know if a model is LSQ or not.

lonesome_glory_2007
02-04-2008, 09:44 PM
Thanks!

Nicki1428
02-06-2008, 02:36 AM

Hi there! I've just had a very positive transaction with her. She purchased a resin foal from me and was super to deal with. Proceed with confidence.

Hope the above helps.

Nicki :)

lonesome_glory_2007
02-06-2008, 01:10 PM
Thanks Nicki! I appreciate the info!

Kathe
02-06-2008, 01:22 PM
Thanks for posting!:)

Tobie Keith
10-18-2008, 07:14 PM
She gets 4 hooves down from me after agreeing to a trade which she contacted me about, made all the requirements for the deal to which I agreed, did a virtual handshake over the www and then renigged the very next day saying she got a better offer. Just a couple days later she lists the very same horse for sale she agreed to trade to me for a rather steep price.

I suspect she changed her mind not because of a better deal but because she wanted more money.

Not cool in my "handshake's a deal" negotiation. Especially when she contacted me and then backed out. I am so very glad I had not mailed my part of the trade - I would have been screwed and out a lot of money.

Tobie Keith
10-18-2008, 08:17 PM
She gets 4 hooves down from me after agreeing to a trade which she contacted me about, made all the requirements for the deal to which I agreed, did a virtual handshake over the www and then renigged the very next day saying she got a better offer. Just a couple days later she lists the very same horse for sale she agreed to trade to me for a rather steep price.

I suspect she changed her mind not because of a better deal but because she wanted more money.

Not cool in my "handshake's a deal" negotiation. Especially when she contacted me and then backed out. I am so very glad I had not mailed my part of the trade - I would have been screwed and out a lot of money.

Just realized I did not sign my name.

Karla Phelps

TBJumper0514
10-19-2008, 11:56 PM
I bought a NIB Royal Kaliber from her for a very fair price a couple months ago. No problems with our transaction.
Brandi McGovern