PDA

View Full Version : Breyerfest board becoming available for all??

Northern_Lights
02-03-2008, 08:06 PM
PLEASE!!!!!!!!! Could this board become un-paid member viewable????? I so badly want to see it but I can't become a paid member!!! I really want to go to Breyerfest this year, so I need help convincing my family, so that board would really help me!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

Mary
02-04-2008, 12:19 AM
It will need to stay as is, but there is a fair amount of free Breyerfest information online. Also a local store that sells Breyers has free flyer/brochures - you might check toy stores and tack stores that carry Breyers. It's almost a mini-mag. I'm sure Breyer would send one for free.

Good luck on your quest to get to Breyerfest! :)

Northern_Lights
02-04-2008, 08:50 PM
do you mean the JAH one? Thanks BTW!

cheseri
02-04-2008, 09:17 PM
Yep I think that's what she means. That has all the details of Breyerfest itself. I think there's also quite a bit online. Since you're in our area 'll also send you the info for the Region X Roadtrip. It would drastically reduce the stress of travel planning. If you're over 16, you could also ride by yourself or with a friend, but family is welcome too :). We've been unnofficially dubbed the party bus :dancealot.

jasper978
02-09-2008, 02:18 AM
The Breyerfest section of blab was one of the main reasons that I started "paying to play" here. :) Well, that and so I could put a nice picture in my avatar (currently featuring my now 7 year old AQHA mare Lou).

Robin
02-09-2008, 04:53 PM
The Breyerfest section of blab was one of the main reasons that I started "paying to play" here. :) Well, that and so I could put a nice picture in my avatar (currently featuring my now 7 year old AQHA mare Lou).
Same here, though I also have to add the plug that at the price, Blab is an absolute bargain. That, and running a website forum like this isn't cheap, and Blab definitely deserves the support! So, I figure that I can donate a few dollars to Blab each year without it killing my wallet. :D

GoldyRunMegan
02-09-2008, 11:37 PM
I'd definitly suggest paying for the paid membership! Its worth it!

Anyone know how i can find out when my paid membership expires? :) sorry im hi-jacking this thread.

flutterby
02-10-2008, 08:48 AM
Click on the user cp on the top bar. In the control panel @ the bottom left there is a box titled miscellaneous. Click on the paid subscriptioon link. Hope this helps.

Mary
02-10-2008, 09:56 PM
:grouphug

Thanks for the Blab testimonials! Back in 2005 when Blab first went paid and I was just aother 'regular member,' I couldn't fork out fast enough myself!

:woohoo :woohoo :woohoo

AdirondackAppy
02-13-2008, 07:58 PM
Yea, the BF section was one of the main reasons I became a paid member. I'm really glad I did, too-- it opened me up to all the forums of blab, especially the custom forum, which I really enjoy now.