PDA

View Full Version : Gardening, cooking, homemaking forum?

HorseChick
02-16-2008, 04:30 PM
I'm a gardener.

I grow my own veggies. I grow orchids and I enjoy puttering about the yard.

I was wondering about the viability of having a forum, not only for gardening, where people can share tips and photos of their whopper tomatoes but share in the woes of scrubbing toilets, post recipes and all sorts of things that go with running a household.

Thoughts? Ideas?

Somethingroyal
02-23-2008, 09:50 AM
I don't know if it needs a whole new forum, or could just run out of the general one, but I always watch for gardening threads! :) (Especially TOMATO ones!lol!)

Yoda
02-23-2008, 09:57 AM
I would be interested in gardening stuff too. I grow mostly vegis and herbs and the occasional flower.

Bring on the gardening forum.

As far as homemaking, well I like to sew and cook but despise cleaning. I would rather clean the barn than the house. The very first thing I bought with my paycheck when I became a nurse was a dishwasher. My house's only hope is a maid.:randommil

Mary
02-23-2008, 09:50 PM
Just a note that I've seen this. Thinking. Don't look for a quick response, but in time. :grin

ForbiddenClay
02-24-2008, 12:39 AM
I'm on another forum that discusses all of these things...

www.homesteadingtoday.com

I do organic gardening, and I have lots of animals.

There are also fun things like... learning how to can food, and make your own cheeses and soaps, there is also a group of crafters who crotchet, make quilts, different kinds of crafts, and weavers too! ^_^

FC