PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what to make of this

HorseChick
01-11-2005, 09:15 AM
I hope I am putting this in the right section.

I answered and ad on the Haynet Exchange for an O Malley and one of the customized All I Can Bee models. Prices were agreed upon. I checked for references on the MHHR and got no response. I just took that as meaning that not many people are familiiar with the lady's name either. I paid through Paypal and purchased the buyer's protection because of my unfamiliarity with the seller.

The seller's name is Ann Early. She kept in very good communications the entire time and told me when she shipped the models.

Well the box arrived today. O Malley was in it and he is just fine. All I Can Bee is nowhere to be found. The box was fine. It has a slight crumple to it but nothing to suggest tampering. The box was great for one model but would have been a buut cramped for two.

I emailed her and asked if she forgot to send Ali or if she sent him in a seperate box. I have not heard back from her yet so I will give her 24 hrs to respond before I file with Paypal.

I have never had anything happen like this before and an quite unsure as to how to handle it other then to file for the return of almost $140

MBPearls
01-11-2005, 09:41 AM
I had this happen with PS Cord. I ordered 3 weanlings, and when I saw the box on my porch I knew it would barely fit 2, much less 3. Sure enough, I was shorted a weanling. Sandy had a pretty full show schedule, so it took me a while to get in touch with her... but she made good on my order and I got my last weanling!

I would give her a day or two to respond, and if you hear nothing, start filing the fraud charges through PayPal.

pintopony66
01-11-2005, 10:41 AM
Hi Tracy, I don't have any other suggestions for you, but I want to wish you good luck on getting this resolved! :)
Let's hope she shipped them in seperate boxes and Ali will show up tomorrow!

webenative
01-11-2005, 11:42 AM
I have bought models off ebay and the sell has shipped them in seperate boxes .I hope that this is the case on yours:goodluck

HorseChick
01-11-2005, 06:59 PM
Well I heard back from her this morning and that is exactly what she did. It seems that Ali came in his own signed box and she wanted me to have it.

I had a feeling it was something odd like that because she has been really really great to deal with.

It just threw me for a loop because I've never had a seller do that before.

A MUCH relieved...

samantha k.
01-12-2005, 12:57 AM
Glad to hear all is taken care of, Tracy:)