PDA

View Full Version : blab clock?

Melissa
08-07-2008, 12:56 PM
is there any way for blab to have a Time/Date ticker at the top of the page? I think it makes it easier to plan things and I'm on a time different than Blab so it would be easier for me to know when things were posted and such :)

Elf
08-07-2008, 03:57 PM
It might be sort of neat to have clocks with the different time zones, and such. :)

wobbler_kitty
08-12-2008, 12:08 AM
is there any way for blab to have a Time/Date ticker at the top of the page? I think it makes it easier to plan things and I'm on a time different than Blab so it would be easier for me to know when things were posted and such :)

Wait, how are you on a time different that Blab? Blab doesn't have it's own set time. You need to go into your User CP, click 'edit options', scroll down until you see the timezone area and change it to your own. Then all posts will be time stamped correctly for your time. :yes

Melissa
08-12-2008, 01:13 AM
I mean a little clock that's on the top of the page that has the time and date and stuff :) because when you post it just says "Today x:XXpm"

OT: regarding your avatar, I agree, and I'm totally spacing on which band he is in. I really want to say Cute is what we aim for

mariannas
08-12-2008, 01:20 AM
That's Jared Leto from 30 Seconds to Mars. However, some of us are more familiar with him from his acting days and his role on "My So Called Life." :)

You know...I always thought there WAS a clock in the top right corner, but now I'm not seeing it. Not sure why it's necessary though since your computer probably has a clock on it anyways. :dunno

Melissa
08-12-2008, 01:27 AM
My computer doesn't have dates though, I seriously miss my dad's vista! and I just now figured out how to change the clock thanks! and 30 seconds to mars? close enough ;)

pzp
08-12-2008, 01:29 AM
My computer doesn't have dates though, I seriously miss my dad's vista! and I just now figured out how to change the clock thanks! and 30 seconds to mars? close enough ;)

You don't see a date if you hover over the time?

Melissa
08-12-2008, 01:34 AM
wow, I never saw that, thanks

wobbler_kitty
08-14-2008, 01:30 AM
and 30 seconds to mars? close enough ;)

:shocked Not "close enough"!! :lol

30 Seconds To Mars is an INCREDIBLE band with a ton of depth and range. Cute Is What We Aim For is....ok. Kinda just another what I call 'high school rock' band akin to Fall Out Boy and the like. Cute singer, but not much depth there.

Sorry, had to differentiate. :wink Jared Leto is one of my obsessions. :grin

Melissa
08-14-2008, 01:36 AM
yeah, I have to agree, most of their stuff sounds the same. but I love "Curse of Curves" I haven't heard much 30 seconds to mars stuff though. I partial to Paramore and the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, oh, and Beyond the Fall (I really only like Day in the Death of songwise though)