PDA

View Full Version : CM demo and anatomy areas?

egpete
01-27-2005, 02:24 AM
I would be really interested in having a section that specifically focuses on anatomy. Like specific pics of common faults and what not. I am having a hard time absorbing horse anatomy and would like to become better judge of it. The show ring is really help full but sometimes i have a hard time understanding what is being talked about.

And if blab artists would be willing to do a photo how to of sorts about an aspect of CMing that would rock as well.
Erika Egpete@eartlink.net

Heather
01-27-2005, 08:00 AM
We're pretty much stacked to the gills with forums right now, and the anatomy can be taken up in the Studio (or just about anywhere!). Right now we're pretty much only adding forums for stuff that's going to have a lot of individual volume, or that is seasonal. I'm with you re: anatomy - I LOVE learning about it, and am ravenous for knowledge pertaining to it. I'm a realism freak.

For the photo show - that's a GREAT idea. Melissa (MGR) is presently doing some judging clinics in the Showing Clinic - you might check out what's happening in there, and also run your ideas by her, in case she doesn't check here!

Thank you for being here, Erika! :adore

wicko85
01-27-2005, 09:00 PM
I would like to see a page where there is an array of different coloured horses, their colour, type and breed. I especially want any info you may have on Clydesdales and other 'big' horses. thanks