PDA

View Full Version : "Roleplay" Forum

PonyPerson
11-04-2008, 08:53 PM
Y'know...where we're horses/other animals and we have happy adventures? We need a forum for those types of things!

Stacy
11-04-2008, 08:56 PM
I'd really rather not see anything like that here... There's plenty of RP sites all over the internet... I know its very popular with younger kids now though...

PonyPerson
11-04-2008, 08:56 PM
Maybe it could be a sub-forum to the Youth Forum?

whitetail ridge
11-04-2008, 10:17 PM
I agree with Stacy. If you have some stories you have written in first person as an animal, you could share them in that forum though.

BearsnBugs
11-04-2008, 11:07 PM
I would think it's not something that really would fit in here with Blab. But, it does sound like there are forums for that sort of thing, from what Stacy is saying. But yes, definitely if you have stories you've written, feel free to post them in the Youth area. :)

hi_d_hi
11-04-2008, 11:20 PM
I'd really rather not see anything like that here...

:roflmaoNo kidding! Write a story, that's a good way to role play.

champlain
11-05-2008, 10:15 AM
You can also post your stories in the Refrigerator Door Forum :)

Melissa
11-05-2008, 06:57 PM
I think it's a fun idea, I've done it a few times to "get in character" mainly just write things out in MS Word and delete them. If that makes any sense :uh

Elf
11-05-2008, 08:10 PM
You could also do this in your blog. :)

Mary
11-08-2008, 01:08 PM
Yes, there are places on Blab where you can create a game thread and invite people you think would be interested.

And as Ellie suggests, Blog is a possible place to start. Only paid members can start posts in their blogs, but everyone can comment (reply) once a blog item is started.

If you want to have a game just for the Youth, that would be a great place for such a thread. And there is already a sub-forum in Youth for creative writings.

There is also the forum Games and Silliness, a free forum open to everyone.

Of course whoever is running the game will need to present it and do everything for it - it won't be part of Blab management.

Have fun! :)

LaughingStockStables
11-09-2008, 12:16 AM
Games and Silliness would be a great place to start a topic like that :)