PDA

View Full Version : Paid albums - free access today - chat tonight!

Mary
11-29-2008, 11:16 AM
Blab had some bumpy performance recently - hopefully some free time today and last night will help make up for it. :)

Chat tonight! Bring your own beverage, snacks, jammies, pillows ...

Paid members - Blab is introducing a gradual change from the old Gallery to the new Album. Album is more integrated with Blab ... and you can use an Album photo for backgrounds in your profile page.

Go to your User CP, and in the second left side block you'll find the link to your Album.

Using photos as background - create an album with the selection to use the photos as backgrounds. Then go to Customize Profile and see the box for Background Image. (Check my profile page to get an idea.)

For fun - decorate your profile page for the holidays! :grin :treelights

Gallery will stay around for awhile! We won't leave it without a long notice to allow people to move photos. I am exploring if there is a way to automatically transfer gallery albums to the new album - not sure about that.

Enjoy your weekend!!

:woohoo :woohoo :woohoo

Man O War
11-29-2008, 12:31 PM
Yay! I already added an album to test the new feature out. :grin

Stitch
11-29-2008, 08:47 PM
um I'm not seeing the link....

Laura G
11-29-2008, 09:01 PM
Me neither :dunno

Man O War
11-29-2008, 09:16 PM
Are you talking about the link for the albums? It should be under the heading "Networking" on the left hand side titled "Pictures & Albums".

Stitch
11-29-2008, 09:38 PM
http://hanyoupup.com/web/albums.pngnope

Laura G
11-29-2008, 09:39 PM
:dunno Mine looks like that too. :uh

Man O War
11-29-2008, 09:40 PM
That's odd. It works fine for me. :dunno

Stitch
11-29-2008, 09:42 PM
probably due to you being under the Mod group... then again the gallery never worker For me either

ktbussey
11-29-2008, 09:54 PM
Oops! I already used up all my allotted space for pictures. I didn't realize it was fairly limited. I'd better be a lot more choosy about what I upload.