PDA

View Full Version : 3B Designs Painting Slots - INFORMATION

triplebdesigns
01-31-2005, 08:37 AM
IF YOU WANT A FUTURE PAINTING SLOT:
* You must be a member of my Yahoo! group. If you want to be added to the list, please email me and I will send you an invite. Sorry to have to do it this way, but I found that spammers were joining if I didn't regulate it a bit.

* All horses must come already prepped. Since I am not taking orders for another 6 weeks or so, you have time to get them to a prepper.

* Please submit to me your name, email, address, model you want me to paint, and color you want me to paint.

* When the next opening comes up, I will draw all names from a hat (have my niece do it) and you will be notified.

* 50% down is due at the time you are notified and you will have 7 days to get the horse to me (please have it ready to ship). Balance is due when I get the horse finished (no more than 8 weeks).

* If you cannot have the horse done at the time your name is drawn, please let me know right away and I will put your name back in the hat (if you wish) and pull another name.

This is the first time I have had to have a "waiting list". If this doesn't sound good, do any of you have any other suggestions? I'm open to ideas! I want to try to make it as fair as possible for everyone.

Thanks again for all your support!