PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Gallery Users!

bronzino
12-26-2008, 07:37 AM
I've cleared all photos out of the old 2005/2007 "Photo Show" Category in the Gallery. Items have been moved to your individual member galleries.

There have been new fields added to make photos more searchable. You can now specify media (OF, CM, etc.), manufacturer, breed, body. This is going to allow people to search photos much more easily.

We now have Group Galleries. You can add a horse to your member gallery, and to one of the Group Galleries. Please note there are special fields for these Galleries (e.g., for Artist Resin there is a "finisher" field; for Breyer there is a "scale" category). This will make the Gallery more encyclopedia-like, allowing people to better perform searches such as "Kathleen Moody Artist Resin Chestnut," and see all the horses that meet those specs. Enjoy!

Specific instructions on how to use these features will be provided. I will likely put a link to the instructions in the announcements area in the Blab Gallery.

Comments are very welcome. This is my first time playing with this software so it's entirely possible that I may overlook something or make a mistake. Send me a PM and let me know how this works for you.

Mary
01-02-2009, 10:27 AM
Thanks Liz for all the work you've put into organizing the galleries, and for the new photo show!

Blab is very lucky Liz has had a few days off over the holidays! :bouncesnoman :one :woohoo