View Full Version : 10 Painting Slots available for Jennifer Wilson!

02-01-2005, 09:54 AM
Hello everyone! Yup... I'm picking up the airbrush :grin I will be offering 10 painting slots for traditional scale solid, non dapple grey colors for about March/April. I am getting through most all of my paid off costume orders and I am really needing to do something else. I dabbled a bit in oils a few years ago, these were my first two pieces:

I got really frustrated with brush strokes and did not have the money to invest in an air brush at the time. At my first show with them, the judge told me brush strokes aside, I had the BEST grasp of coloring she had ever seen on a new artist, and wanted to see me airbrush.

Models will be airbrushed and details will be done by hand in acrylics, pastels, or pencil, whatever speaks to me. I am offering my first 10 slots at $75 each!Models must arrive to me FULLY prepped... I don't like that stuff, and won't do it :) I am posting this a little early so that you have time to get the horse(s) prepped. I will be using high quality acryllic paints, not the flat dull craft kind.

I do not want any money now, please send payment with the horses in March. All horses MUST be received by March 15th, or your order will be cancelled ( I would like to have them all here at the same time so horses with similar colors can be base coated together). If you have any questions, or if I am not clear on something, please let me know! These will sell out on a first come, first serve basis! If my work prooves to be LSQ, I will obviously be raising my prices a little bit in the future. You can either PM me, or you can email me at arabiancostumes@jennifersimagination.com ... thanks for looking, and thanks for your interest!!!!!

02-01-2005, 04:12 PM
I would love to get a slot. How do you feel about dragons? Wanna paint one of these?

02-01-2005, 04:40 PM
I would love to get a slot. How do you feel about dragons? Wanna paint one of these?

Oh.... I'd love to, very cool looking :-) I just need you to email me your name and mailing address, what color you would like him to be, and any color ref photos you have to give me an idea! This could be fun!

02-01-2005, 05:24 PM
Only two slots left now, grab quick folks!!! A HUGE thanks for the HUGE support recevied in sucha short time today :grin I am even more rearing to go now than before!