PDA

View Full Version : Idea

jasper978
04-01-2009, 08:56 PM
Just a thought, I know that we have the Official NAMHSA yahoo groups, but was thinking that it may be nice to have a regional group section on Blab, where there can be more of a regional shout out for upcoming events, or to get networking with people in our neighborhood(s).

Just a thought.

MVFPOA
04-01-2009, 09:28 PM
I like it! It would also give us a place to discuss possible events for the regions. Region 7 needs all the help it can get. :lol

BreyerGirl13
04-01-2009, 10:44 PM
That's a great idea! :yaymiller It would be really nice to meet people who show in the same region. & Then know them when you go to live shows! Great thinking! :thumbsup

bronzino
04-02-2009, 08:47 AM
How about a baby step? Start a thread devoted to *your* region's activities and encourage people to keep updating it. We'll tolerate bumping just for the purpose of this experiment. If it gets enough attention over the long-term, I think we'd consider stickies or separate forums. :)

Mary
04-03-2009, 10:56 PM
:yeahthat
We have this forum (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70) for just that purpose. :) Just what Liz said, if there is clearly enough traffic and interest it's quite likely Blab will go the next step.