PDA

View Full Version : Birdsong Farms Collectibles huge thumbs up

Arabian_Nights
02-09-2005, 04:11 PM
I have had such great dealings with Birdsong Farms collectibles I thought I would spread the word on them. They are awesome. Shipping is fast with great packing. They take time to assist you with quick replies and friendly service if you have questions. They'll even do special favors for example I had ordered from them once before and they were friendly so I emailed and asked for a favor. I was part of our secret santa game and did not want the person to know who the package was from so instead of on the invoice putting my info they were very happy to assist by just putting "secret santa" My person recieved their package and true to the game had no idea who it was from until we revealed it at the end. They ship gift packages if you provide the adress to send it to but they keep yours also just in case.

I just placed a new order with them and one of the horses I ordered is a matte finish and not suposed to have any other finish but they found a semi glossy one and emailed me to give me a choice did I want the slight variaton (shaded a little deeper and semi glossy) or did I want the matte like the model was supposed to be. They had a very nice matte one picked out in case I did not want the variation. Of course I chose the variation lol. Am waiting for the package to come but I am sure they will be true to form with outstanding horses and great shipping.

My other deals with them were actually done by my sisters in law
when they purchased Zips chocolate chip for me and a breyer kitty
for my B-Day. A friend in canada also had them send me a package for my b-day. So several deals now over the last 6 months and I will keep going back :)

Great people to do buisness with.:woohoo

samantha k.
02-10-2005, 10:59 AM
:wow They sound very inviting!! I'll remember this, thanks!:)

Arabian_Nights
02-10-2005, 04:31 PM
My package came same day I posted this lol, just later in the afternoon. As normal very well packed, they love those foam peanuts lol. The horses are stunning and all 3 LSQ. The andalusian is indeed a slight variation with a glossy look to her, so glad they gave me the choice of getting her.