PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray for Carole Christian!

unicorn7
05-08-2009, 05:48 PM
Aloha All, This is actually my first time posting here as I just recently joined but it's not what I had expected to post about.

I just got an email from Carole Christian that she has had to evacuate from the fires in California, she is in Santa Barbara. She pretty much just got herself and family and pets out. She has a laptop w/ her but has very limited internet access. She has no info on how her house is or anything. I know she has some china horses up for sale on the MHSP so if you have been trying to contact her and have gotten no response you know why now. She had also been sick for a couple of weeks w/ a very, very bad cold and now this. :(

Please pray for her! She wanted me to let everyone know. If I get anymore info from her I'll post here again.

I wanted to post here incase I didn't catch everyone on breakables.

Aloha, Elli

Schnauzer
05-08-2009, 06:02 PM
I will hope and pray she stays safe and she doesn't lose her house. My thoughts and prayers go out to all effected by the fires.
Ann

SeaWatch
05-08-2009, 06:08 PM
Oh my! How scary! I sure hope Carole will be okay. I've known Carole, through the hobby, for many years. She's such a sweetie, and I know that she has a very nice collection of model horses. I hope she, and her family are okay.... and I hope her home/possessions are spared.

Please keep us posted, and let her know that we are thinking of her, and praying that she will be okay. :hugg Those wildfires are awful, and unpredictable. My aunt & uncle went through the same thing, last year, in San Diego. They had to evacuate their home, and the fire came so close, it burned down homes just at the end of their block. Thankfully, their home was spared. It's just terrifying.

Tifns
05-08-2009, 06:26 PM
Thoughts and prayers being sent her way. I hope all goes well for everyone out that way!

rpowife
05-09-2009, 01:27 PM
I hope Carol and her home come through this OK. The weather did change today, and the firefighters will get it under control if it stays good. Here's a picture that was on the local paper's website:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff8/rpowife/27310.jpg

Becky
05-09-2009, 04:34 PM
Postitive thoughts and prayers heading her way!

NoLineFarm
05-09-2009, 05:55 PM
OMG look at that photo! :eek Another hobbiest on my prayer list! I pray for the firefighters and the people affected.

midnightshetan
05-10-2009, 01:22 PM
positive thoughts and prayers headed her way! :hugg :pray

unicorn7
05-12-2009, 11:45 PM
I got an email from her and she and her family and house are OK! The fire got really close she said and it sounds like she has quite a mess to clean up w/ all the ash but everything is OK! I'm sure when things settle down she will be in contact w/ anyone that is waiting to hear from her. She Thanks everyone SOOOOOO much for all the prayers!!! :):woohoo:rays:yaymiller

Aloha, Elli