PDA

View Full Version : Lori Daniels/Crazyhorse Studios

paintncrazy
07-07-2009, 04:22 PM
I am leaving early tomorrow morning for a very long horse show in Tampa...*I* am not showing...I had NOT planned on going but since my HORSE is going, and being ridden by someone I will not be sorry to see be DONE with my horse, I guess I will tag along and play camerman and house-mom, cooking and mopping up along the way...
Anyhow taking a ton of work, a bottle of grog (argh, the pirate thing on Facebook is shiverin' me timbers) and my sweet little show-puppy, Sugar...
Will record the fun, the food, the wins, and the losses...Caitlin has 8 clients going.
If you are in the area, come on by and look us up; we are the Osceola contigency altho the other half of Caitlin's crew is Brevard county...serving fresh hot boiled peanuts, spinach dip and a big cake!!!!:pirate

paintncrazy
07-08-2009, 10:51 AM
I am leaving early tomorrow morning for a very long horse show in Tampa...*I* am not showing...I had NOT planned on going but since my HORSE is going, and being ridden by someone I will not be sorry to see be DONE with my horse, I guess I will tag along and play camerman and house-mom, cooking and mopping up along the way...
Anyhow taking a ton of work, a bottle of grog (argh, the pirate thing on Facebook is shiverin' me timbers) and my sweet little show-puppy, Sugar...
Will record the fun, the food, the wins, and the losses...Caitlin has 8 clients going.
If you are in the area, come on by and look us up; we are the Osceola contigency altho the other half of Caitlin's crew is Brevard county...serving fresh hot boiled peanuts, spinach dip and a big cake!!!!:pirate

Forget it...I am home and pissed as hell...

sassymiss
07-08-2009, 11:14 AM
Uh oh. What happened????

lilfillie
07-08-2009, 11:31 AM
Oh this cant be good....what did they do now?

paintncrazy
07-08-2009, 11:48 AM
Just got done riding Crush who of course was awesome. Nothing like a sweet honest horse to erase hateful bullshit...

bronzino
07-08-2009, 12:10 PM
Awww, I'm sorry, Lori.

I can see folks are wanting to hear what happened and commiserate with ya. If you choose to share with us, please put it in the Real Equine area or wherever else you think might be appropriate. :)

Jenn Miller
07-08-2009, 08:00 PM
That's is, I am coming down there and taking your horse from that wretched girl. I will show him to stardom! :)