PDA

View Full Version : Giveaway winner annouced

tibbi
02-18-2005, 02:02 PM
Christine Lewis is the lucky winner of the Deseo custom.

Congratulations Christine.:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:che er:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer :cheer:cheer:cheer

Thanks to everyone who entered. It was a lot of fun. Iíll be holding another free drawing latter this year. The prize could be anything from a custom plastic to a resin.

Tibbi

wildwinds
02-18-2005, 07:43 PM
I won. I cant wait to get hem. thank you so much. I know I will just love hem. Now I will have to find A name for hem. I pm you will my address. is he painted or not? He will ge my first resin. and my vary first artist resin. :wow :bow

tibbi
02-18-2005, 08:40 PM
I won. I cant wait to get hem. thank you so much. I know I will just love hem. Now I will have to find A name for hem. I pm you will my address. is he painted or not? He will ge my first resin. and my vary first artist resin. :wow :bow He's unpainted. Your first resin eh? Well this could be the begining of something:)

Tibbi

Equarius Studios
02-18-2005, 09:22 PM
peekture?

wildwinds
02-18-2005, 11:12 PM
her is a photo I fond on one of tibbis sites on deseo. ( tibbis I hope you dont mined me posting your photo. I was going to post a link but could not find it agen.)

wildwinds
02-22-2005, 04:46 PM
tippi. :cheer :cheer I got the horse. thank you so much. I love hem. the mane is so flowing. cant wait to get hem painted. I need to find out how to make a base for hem though. and I am thinking mustang. you put a lot of detail in such a little horse. :hello

fond the base, it was in the box, need to look at the boxes better, never know what you will find inside. :jar: :jar: :jar:

triplebdesigns
02-24-2005, 11:34 AM
her is a photo I fond on one of tibbis sites on deseo. ( tibbis I hope you dont mined me posting your photo. I was going to post a link but could not find it agen.)

I was just on your site Tibbi....how do the rest of get one of these??? :-)

tibbi
02-24-2005, 11:21 PM
I was just on your site Tibbi....how do the rest of get one of these??? :-)
I just have little work to do on the resin master. I'm really hoping to get him in production this spring. Thanks for your interest:)

Tibbi