PDA

View Full Version : PHOTO SHOW ENTRIES CLOSE FRIDAY!

bronzino
07-28-2009, 05:26 PM
Don't forget - they close Friday morning at 8 am EST :)

E

lonesomeglorylover
07-28-2009, 05:29 PM
Meh :sad I dont have time to get a paid account for Youth and get pics in.

WileyT
07-28-2009, 08:11 PM
Thanks for the reminder - I need to get a couple more pictures taken and entered.

By the way, I haven't forgotten about the transparent version of the logo. I don't think I have one, but am too lazy to open the .psd file and change it. :headbeat I'll get it to you as soon as possible. :)

bronzino
07-28-2009, 08:20 PM
How about this, Wiley - just send me the *psd file you have, and ID the fonts for me (if you can remember). Ramie has offered to tinker with it for transparency's sake. :)

Shinypony
07-28-2009, 09:52 PM
As usual, I'm fighting to find a little time to take photos and enter some new faces. Not to mention brag on a few more horses in the NAN gallery. But it should be a good thing to occupy myself with after my dental visit tomorrow.

I'm really short on time... we also want to go see the latest Harry Potter movie either tomorrow or Thursday. Well, back down to the basement and the camera!

camaro88lover
07-29-2009, 11:52 AM
Only a few more days to enter guys! Get those photos in!!

camaro88lover
07-30-2009, 08:40 AM
Less than ONE day to get your photos in!!! Uploading closes TOMORROW at 8am EST!

Stacy
07-30-2009, 09:53 AM
Uploading tons of photos as we speak! :woohoo

camaro88lover
07-30-2009, 02:12 PM
Uploading tons of photos as we speak! :woohoo

YAY!!!

Tifns
07-30-2009, 02:13 PM
I got who I wanted to enter in! Well almost all who I wanted to enter my mini Nahar decided that he was going to come up lame before I could get good pics of him... :sad oh well there will be other shows!

camaro88lover
07-30-2009, 02:14 PM
I got who I wanted to enter in! Well almost all who I wanted to enter my mini Nahar decided that he was going to come up lame before I could get good pics of him... :sad oh well there will be other shows!

Oh no - what happened?!

bronzino
07-30-2009, 08:51 PM
Okay, crazy women! We had an increase of approximately 400 photos in the last eight hours or something like that. This is SUPER.

Sharon has worked her tookus off and you can see it - everything looks pretty damn good to me. Thank you Sharon. Thank you so much!!

You guys now have sumtin like 10 hours to get the rest of your photos uploaded....

DO IT. DO IT. DO IT!!!

Haha. I am such a blazing hobby nerd.

sassymiss
07-30-2009, 08:55 PM
I got all my horses from last time re-entered plus a few that I didn't load for the previous show. YEAH. Now, just wish I had some *new* photos to use. Oh well... got sand and a fence now so maybe for the next one. :) Can't wait until the judging starts! I love watching as the results pop up!!

Erin
07-30-2009, 09:08 PM
I am taking my last minute "I thought I had pics of YOU!" pics right now, everybody else is already uploaded.

I went through the stone division this morning, but from what it sounds like it might be a whole new beast tomorrow morning! :lol

I love these shows!!

camaro88lover
07-30-2009, 09:09 PM
I went through the stone division this morning, but from what it sounds like it might be a whole new beast tomorrow morning! :lol

Oh, it will be :lol I intend to close the uploading time at 8 am EST SHARP though to give us a full 24 hours of stewarding/PM-ing time.

Sooooo....that leaves less than 10 hours guys!!

Kristi Hale
07-30-2009, 09:17 PM
Done... finally...

BearsnBugs
07-30-2009, 10:38 PM
Haven't been able to get on this computer until today to see what I had stored. Have had NO time to get new photos. Oh well, next time!

camaro88lover
07-30-2009, 10:52 PM
Haven't been able to get on this computer until today to see what I had stored. Have had NO time to get new photos. Oh well, next time!

You can use your "older" photos you know ;)

Tifns
07-30-2009, 11:02 PM
Oh no - what happened?!

Ear tip broke (no idea how one sec it was there the next....) sent him off to get fixed, she fixed him and sent him back within 2 days and then I get him back and open him ready to take pics and....... he must have gotten hot and he was all shiney and the bubble wrap stuck to him and made indentions in his paint........ So bad that he is going to have to be stripped and repainted.... So I gave up trying to enter him at least I got a head shot of him entered!

camaro88lover
07-30-2009, 11:04 PM
Ear tip broke (no idea how one sec it was there the next....) sent him off to get fixed, she fixed him and sent him back within 2 days and then I get him back and open him ready to take pics and....... he must have gotten hot and he was all shiney and the bubble wrap stuck to him and made indentions in his paint........ So bad that he is going to have to be stripped and repainted.... So I gave up trying to enter him at least I got a head shot of him entered!

That's terrible! Talk about getting yourself outta taking pictures!

camaro88lover
07-31-2009, 07:08 AM
The Photo Show is now closed to entries. Judging should begin Saturday, August 1st.

sassymiss
07-31-2009, 07:28 AM
The Photo Show is now closed to entries. Judging should begin Saturday, August 1st.

:woohoo

Shinypony
07-31-2009, 10:59 AM
Well, I meant to take a few more shots last night... but Harry Potter and a late night dinner won out, LOL! Still, I'm pleased enough that I got SOME new photos done and new faces entered. For me, that's doing good.

Now I think I'll focus on just clearing up my photography room the rest of the way from the hash I made of it right before NAN, LOL! Horse boxes and foam bits EVERYWHERE!

Cynthia

BearsnBugs
07-31-2009, 04:35 PM
You can use your "older" photos you know ;)

I did! Of the ones that I was happy with. :) The others, I really wanted to re-do and get some new horses. Next time!!! :)

camaro88lover
08-01-2009, 07:09 AM
OK Judges - you should be all set to judge your respective classes!

Check out the website (http://home.comcast.net/~camaro88lover/judges_guidenew.htm#Your Assignments) and you'll find a chart with your last name listed to your respective class(es). Click on that link and start judgin'

If you need any guidance on how to place the models in any class, the website also gives you a little walkthrough starting here (http://home.comcast.net/~camaro88lover/judges_guidenew.htm#How to Judge a Subdivision).

If you have ANY questions what-so-ever, please PM me and let me know and I'll help you out as soon as I can.

For those models that are rare in breed, color, or markings, most entrants included documentation in the photo's description. Simply click on the thumbnail to be able to see the photo's description and see if there's a link to information or a paragraph about the model.

Please have your classes judged by August 8th at 8pm EST.

Thanks so much for ALL of your hard work and time in this Photo Show!

bronzino
08-01-2009, 10:04 AM
MOD NOTE: We had posts in this thread re: sorting photo order that may confuse people (because we posted while trying to figure out a technical problem), so I have moved them to the management queue. :)