PDA

View Full Version : Ravenwolf Design going on vacation :)

RavenwolfDesign
09-11-2009, 08:33 AM
I will be going on vacation from the 12th-19th :woohoo

My mom, sister, nephew, hubby and I are going to Rehoboth Beach. Anyone from that area? I have not been there before. It should be a good time though! I'm excited :rays:coolest We got a house to rent for the week and should have a great time!

Be back lata!

delacroix3721
09-11-2009, 10:17 AM
sounds like fun! :sun

have a great time! :woohoo

muggyscugglemeyer
09-11-2009, 07:34 PM
I hope you have a great time, Laurie!

Tifns
09-11-2009, 07:35 PM
Have fun!!! Get pics!

Laura G
09-11-2009, 09:39 PM
:hello Have fun and be safe! :hugehug

RavenwolfDesign
09-19-2009, 11:02 PM
I'm home! We had a great time! I'm sad to have it over, but it's nice to be back to my pets. The kitties really missed us! :rays

Arabesque
09-20-2009, 06:03 PM
Glad you had fun girl! I need to write you an email one of these days or catch you on MSN--too bad that thing works so crappy. I moved in with my boyfriend two weeks ago and we just got internet hooked up on Friday, so I should be online more now if I can get the computer away from him long enough--seems he's already developing an addiction to ebay! :lol I can't say anything with this hobby of mine...sheesh!

I missed my kitty so bad I had to stop by my parent's place to pick her up and hold her a little bit. She's getting so senile it's scary. She hid a hot-dog or braught in the corner of my bedroom, and when I walked in there she hovered protectively over it. Then when I got up close she started eating at it like a crazed starving alley cat, prior to that she devoured a whole can of Friskies wet kitty food. She's eating like crazy, so she can't be starving by any means because we always keep a plate of food out for her. She's always been so fussy and finicky about her food, so it's odd to see her doing things like this. :sigh So yeah, my cat has resorted to stashing meat in the corner of my bedroom now that I'm not there. I picked her up and started to laugh and cry at the same time. I hate that my animals are getting so old! :cry