PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna offer a request for a PHOTOGRAPHY corner

Eowin
10-03-2009, 04:11 PM
How many times have we seen this?

How many areas?

Advice on how to take pics? Advice on what I did wrong or right?

:beatfish

Camera advice, lighting, ideas...etc...????

:lmao

Cheers,
Karrie

bronzino
10-03-2009, 08:09 PM
I don't disagree with you about the need generally, particularly since we're hosting our own photo shows more frequently. But I haven't got any ideas on where to put it even. We have too many forums right now IMO and the epic amount of scrolling is a problem (at least to me).

If you have ideas, assemble 'em please! :) IMO, it's possible the ideal context for this is a website with a message-board or video peg-on. Teaching people stuff in message board format is not really ideal, I guess.

In the meantime, we have a lot of tips buried in the Photo Show Central area and a few things here and there in the Blab Photo Shows area. Corrie (Intothesunstudio) did a few surveys / clinics recently in the Photo Shows forum that you might want to check out. She was also working on a website on this subject but I don't know where she's at on it. That's kind of a project! :wink

bronzino
10-18-2009, 07:57 PM
Follow up - We're working on forum reconfiguration that anticipates a Photography Corner kind of thing. Hang tight, Karrie. It may be a bit before we can launch. :)

Eowin
10-18-2009, 08:10 PM
:woohoo

'Cause for the life of me, I couldn't come up with a suggestion of where to put it. :lmao

Thanks!

Cheers,
Karrie