PDA

View Full Version : Medallion Gallery Open

bronzino
10-03-2009, 08:29 PM
MEDALLION GALLERY OPEN

News Flash: I spent part of yesterday and most of today readying the beginnings of our Medallion Galleries (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/blabpics/showgallery.php?cat=2080). I uploaded over 100 photos. A lot of this stuff has not been on the web before. I probably have another 50 or so to boost up there, so there will be still more coming. :grin

Additions Welcome: I would appreciate ANY and ALL additions to the Gallery. Free members, I can upload items for you in the interest of completion. Only paid members can include sales info in photos. I know many of you are finishing medallions, so feel free to show off there. Important Note: Please only use photos you took or have express permission to use.

Anti-Theft Measures: To prevent photo theft, I use an anti-leeching code and generally keep our Group Galleries closed off from viewing by unregistered users. So your photos are probably safer in our hands than on your website. Enjoy in comfort!

Landshark
10-03-2009, 08:45 PM
SUPER!

camaro88lover
10-03-2009, 08:47 PM
Liesl Dalpe needs a category Liz - she has a medallion she sculpted - named Vegas.

Landshark
10-03-2009, 08:48 PM
Does Chris Nandell make medallions?

bronzino
10-03-2009, 08:51 PM
Glad you like, Erin. You're the one who gave me the idea. :clap

Sharon, I didn't want to make Galleries when I wasn't sure I would have photos coming. If you can ask Liesl to get her customers to throw me some finished photos, a Gallery will go up, fo sho. :)

There are LOTS of artists with medallions who don't have galleries yet. No worries, we'll get them in there eventually.

camaro88lover
10-03-2009, 08:56 PM
Glad you like, Erin. You're the one who gave me the idea. :clap

Sharon, I didn't want to make Galleries when I wasn't sure I would have photos coming. If you can ask Liesl to get her customers to throw me some finished photos, a Gallery will go up, fo sho. :)

There are LOTS of artists with medallions who don't have galleries yet. No worries, we'll get them in there eventually.

I have three Vegas medallions I will be taking photos of Liz :)

Are paid members adding them to the medallion galleries themselves, or are you doing that Liz? I'm slightly confuzzled :lol

bronzino
10-03-2009, 09:05 PM
They can add if there is a gallery. If not, they'll contact me, you can be sure. :wink

Can't wait to see painted Vegases!!

camaro88lover
10-03-2009, 09:09 PM
They can add if there is a gallery. If not, they'll contact me, you can be sure. :wink

Can't wait to see painted Vegases!!

Is the plural of Vegas, Vegasi? :roflmao

Hey Liz - I'm adding medallions now - there needs to be a category for Sonya Johnson - I've got a painted medallion by her I can add right now :)

bronzino
10-03-2009, 09:10 PM
That sounds vaguely dirty, Sharon... :lol

camaro88lover
10-03-2009, 09:13 PM
That sounds vaguely dirty, Sharon... :lol

LMAO LMAO LMAO....oh man, LMAO :roflmao

bronzino
10-03-2009, 09:17 PM
Go ahead and make one please, Sharon, if you have photos sufficient. I just open one in the artist's name, attach the appropriate icon and then create subcategories for them if they have at least 7 or so photos. I'm pleased we're getting some more in there!

I just added one for Rayvin, into Morgen's gallery. :)

camaro88lover
10-03-2009, 09:19 PM
Go ahead and make one please, Sharon, if you have photos sufficient. I just open one in the artist's name, attach the appropriate icon and then create subcategories for them if they have at least 7 or so photos. I'm pleased we're getting some more in there!

I've only got one for Sonya's though.

bronzino
10-03-2009, 09:25 PM
Yeppers, so you can just create a Sonya Johnson category and plop it in there - we'll subdivide laters if there are more. I think Sonya's only done the one sculpt tho, so far.

camaro88lover
10-03-2009, 09:27 PM
Yeppers, so you can just create a Sonya Johnson category and plop it in there - we'll subdivide laters if there are more. I think Sonya's only done the one sculpt tho, so far.

Yes, but there's a china and resin version.

camaro88lover
10-03-2009, 09:28 PM

Where do I find said "appropriate icon"?

bronzino
10-03-2009, 09:30 PM
Where do I find said "appropriate icon"?

Good time for an experiment, Sharon. I'll email you. :)

camaro88lover
10-03-2009, 09:36 PM
Good time for an experiment, Sharon. I'll email you. :)

E-mailed you back - ummm...did you write that e-mail in a different language :lmao

And I don't see the icons in the main medallion index.

Landshark
10-03-2009, 09:37 PM
Okay what's going on between you guys here? :hubba

camaro88lover
10-03-2009, 09:38 PM
Okay what's going on between you guys here? :hubba

I'm learnin' how to add galleries to the Medallion gallery and Liz e-mailed me some weird stuff - I dunno what it was though and I dunno if it was on purpose :lol

bronzino
10-03-2009, 09:42 PM
E-mailed you back - ummm...did you write that e-mail in a different language :lmao

And I don't see the icons in the main medallion index.

Oh well, crap. They're REALLY hidden. lol.

camaro88lover
10-03-2009, 09:51 PM
Oh well, crap. They're REALLY hidden. lol.

It's alright though - I just uploaded a copy of the icons you e-mailed me and set up the Sonya Johnson gallery.

bronzino
10-03-2009, 10:17 PM
Awesome! I just got another Lauren Tapley painted item too, from Jenna Nejman. She's such a nice person.

camaro88lover
10-03-2009, 10:19 PM
Awesome! I just got another Lauren Tapley painted item too, from Jenna Nejman. She's such a nice person.

Check your e-mail - I helped you ID him :grin

Landshark
10-04-2009, 09:55 AM

Hey I purchased that medallion from Jenna and am waiting on it. Isn't it lovely? :adore

bronzino
10-04-2009, 10:03 AM
I COMPLETELY dig it!! Excellent choice, Erin.

Landshark
10-04-2009, 10:28 AM
Hey I just e-mailed you another one I own.... LOVE IT! These medallions are addictive! I see why you have so many!!

bronzino
10-04-2009, 11:04 AM
Oh you can get really crazy with them. I realized yesterday when I was trying to photograph some of mine that I have more than I remembered or bothered to document (and they're IN a china cabinet!! altho in my defense, most are laying down). It may be time to sell a few duplicates, because there's more variety now than when I first started acquiring them. I only have one of Rebecca's so far, for instance, and I really like Kelly's "fly fishing" one that Sharon has up there.

bronzino
10-04-2009, 11:06 AM
Oops - I also just rounded up a bunch of Jenn Danza's (thank you Jenn-bun!!!) and uploaded them there. I included some of her 3-D and non-horse stuff up there, too, because it's pretty and fun. I saw a few of her items up for sale on MH$P so I have SWOOPED on those customers and asked them for use of their photos. Where's Sharon's vulture photo?

Rayvin
10-04-2009, 11:40 AM
Are you only accepting painted examples? I have a TON of medallions at home if you want me to take some unpainted pics for reference?

bronzino
10-04-2009, 11:48 AM
Unpainted would be FINE and very welcome, Rayvin!

hi_d_hi
10-04-2009, 06:43 PM
I tried adding to the Mink catagory, but it placed my photo with the icon. I don't know what I did wrong.

camaro88lover
10-04-2009, 06:44 PM
I tried adding to the Mink catagory, but it placed my photo with the icon. I don't know what I did wrong.

Where's your photo?

ETA: I see it - where do you want it to go - I'll move it for ya ;) Does it need its own category?

hi_d_hi
10-04-2009, 06:45 PM
Where's your photo?

It's sitting with the icon photo. It's called RESS Challenge Medallion.

camaro88lover
10-04-2009, 06:46 PM
It's sitting with the icon photo. It's called RESS Challenge Medallion.

Yeah - I see it - do you think it needs its own category? I really don't see a place to put it in the existing categories.

hi_d_hi
10-04-2009, 06:50 PM
Yeah - I see it - do you think it needs its own category? I really don't see a place to put it in the existing categories.

Yes, I think it could have it's own catagory. I also have another medallion that was given away in the vintage classes. I'll upload that too?

camaro88lover
10-04-2009, 06:51 PM
Yes, I think it could have it's own catagory. I also have another medallion that was given away in the vintage classes. I'll upload that too?

Does this other medallion of yours already have a category? Because if it does, when you upload a picture, you can select exactly where it goes in the SMB section.

hi_d_hi
10-04-2009, 06:53 PM
Does this other medallion of yours already have a category? Because if it does, when you upload a picture, you can select exactly where it goes in the SMB section.

No it doesn't. Yeah, I already uploaded a Feral mare into her catagory.

camaro88lover
10-04-2009, 06:55 PM
No it doesn't. Yeah, I already uploaded a Feral mare into her catagory.

Ah, I gotcha. Well, upload it into the SMB section and I'll see about adding a category for it :)

hi_d_hi
10-04-2009, 07:05 PM
Ah, I gotcha. Well, upload it into the SMB section and I'll see about adding a category for it :)

Done, it's called the Flower medallion. I don't know if it was given out at the vintage classes or not, since I see there is one there called just that.

camaro88lover
10-04-2009, 07:11 PM
Done, it's called the Flower medallion. I don't know if it was given out at the vintage classes or not, since I see there is one there called just that.

For now, I gave it it's own category, but if someone knows more information (ahem -Liz :lol), I'll gladly move it to where it needs to go :)

hi_d_hi
10-04-2009, 07:17 PM
I also have a medallion by Chris Nandell, Sommer Prosser, DAK, Bogucki's, and this one is a mystery, it's by Jenn, some Jenn. An Arabian head with very stylized clouds, or what I take as clouds, oh and for the Mink gallery there's also Jax, which I'm prepping now. And the Ed medallion who did that?

camaro88lover
10-04-2009, 07:22 PM
I also have a medallion by Chris Nandell, Sommer Prosser, DAK, Bogucki's, and this one is a mystery, it's by Jenn, some Jenn. An Arabian head with very stylized clouds, or what I take as clouds, oh and for the Mink gallery there's also Jax, which I'm prepping now. And the Ed medallion who did that?

I know that Liz wanted to make sure she had photos to put into these galleries before she made a whole bunch. Do you have pictures of Jax unpainted? As far as the Jenn medallion - can you post a picture here any maybe someone can ID it.

bronzino
10-04-2009, 07:25 PM
Hey - thanks Heidi and Sharon. I was off inventorying mini resins.

The Flower medallion is one of two Vintage CM awards. I'll move it into the category for those. I have one but couldn't get a good picture of it yesterday so there's only the "sun" medallion up from me. :)

The Feral mare I called "Relaxing Mare" - I don't know why. I'll change that if Sharon hasn't already. Thanks again, you two!

camaro88lover
10-04-2009, 07:27 PM
Hey - thanks Heidi and Sharon. I was off inventorying mini resins.

The Flower medallion is one of two Vintage CM awards. I'll move it into the category for those. I have one but couldn't get a good picture of it yesterday so there's only the "sun" medallion up from me. :)

The Feral mare I called "Relaxing Mare" - I don't know why. I'll change that if Sharon hasn't already. Thanks again, you two!

I'll leave you to do it Liz since it looks like you already started - lol - don't want both of us in there at the same time - the software probably won't like that :roflmao

bronzino
10-04-2009, 07:30 PM

Heidi - go ahead and upload straight to the Medallion Etc. Gallery and I'll move 'em around to categories with the artist's names. Jax isn't in there because I have no Jax photos yet. :) I have a guess on the Arab one but would like to see it first.

e

bronzino
10-04-2009, 07:31 PM
Also please note that i am 3 posts away from post 6666. Which is also my extension at work.

I like to live on the edge.

camaro88lover
10-04-2009, 07:31 PM
Also please note that i am 3 posts away from post 6666. Which is also my extension at work.

:roflmao

LaughingStockStables
10-04-2009, 07:38 PM

I had been planning to razz you about it :D

Tifns
10-04-2009, 07:40 PM

:lol

hi_d_hi
10-04-2009, 07:51 PM

Well at least it's not 666, that'd make you the devil or somethin'. :toothy

bronzino
10-04-2009, 08:10 PM
Well at least it's not 666, that'd make you the devil or somethin'. :toothy

My french teacher called me le Diable. She'd be gesturing wildly if she knew. Razz away, Sar!

I opened a whole bunch of boxes today that I'd apparently scooted to a closet when I had company coming and forgot were there. :rolleyes Three medallions were in there. And there are six or seven other boxes in there, all of which probably contain medallions. Plus, I found a bunch of pins in a shadow box I had squirreled away in the buffet, again trying to give the false impression that my home is clutter-free. My house is really small. Where in the heck am I going to put all of them?? :lol

camaro88lover
10-04-2009, 08:12 PM
Where in the heck am I going to put all of them?? :lol

(In my china cabinet...)

:roflmao

hi_d_hi
10-04-2009, 09:19 PM
My three UP resins I'm posting including the mystery Arab, the others are a Mink and Savage medallion, are crappy photos. I was too lazy to set up some lights, and it's after dark, so they are fuzzy and dark. But hopefully they will be painted soon, and replaced.

bronzino
10-04-2009, 09:29 PM
Well, if you want, Heidi, just wait until you get good photos. I have a bunch that aren't posted that in the same position. I took pix and they sucked. :lol

I did create a category called "IDs, Copyrights and Categories Needed" so you can upload there with your mystery one, if you want. At least that will be up there for ID purposes until you finish photographing it. :)

hi_d_hi
10-04-2009, 09:32 PM
Well, if you want, Heidi, just wait until you get good photos. I have a bunch that aren't posted that in the same position. I took pix and they sucked. :lol

I did create a category called "IDs, Copyrights and Categories Needed" so you can upload there with your mystery one, if you want. At least that will be up there for ID purposes until you finish photographing it. :)

I already did it. :gaah

camaro88lover
10-04-2009, 09:33 PM
The Faith medallion with the green ribbon is painted by Myla Pearce, and the one with the gold ribbon is painted by Liz Shaw. These pieces are in the Copyrights (?) folder Liz.

bronzino
10-04-2009, 09:34 PM
Thanks Sharon. Can you write the member who uploaded them to see if she has copyright permissions? I wasn't sure and I don't want her to get in dutch with the photographer-artists.

bronzino
10-04-2009, 09:34 PM
I already did it. :gaah

No problem - I move like the wind!!! :ninja

camaro88lover
10-04-2009, 09:35 PM
Thanks Sharon. Can you write the member who uploaded them to see if she has copyright permissions? I wasn't sure and I don't want her to get in dutch with the photographer-artists.

I'm actually off to bed Liz, but I can do it tomorrow for ya :) I'm sick with a head cold, and need to get some sleep. I dunno if I'm even makin' it to work tomorrow - yucky... :yuk

bronzino
10-04-2009, 09:44 PM
N/p Sharon, doesn't need to be addressed immediately. I hope you feel better!

bronzino
10-06-2009, 08:24 PM
Some fun updates -

I added four pix to Kristina Lucas Francis' gallery (Clinky Classic awards, courtesy of Dorothy Jacobs).

Sharon did a whirlwind upload of Chris Nandell's stuff for me (thank you Sharon and Chris for your help!)

We also got some of Mel Miller's work up there, thanks to Sharon

We got Heidi's plaque ID'ed (it was Jenn Scott's - thanks for the info, Jenn)

And Lauren Tapley Hoeffer is going to get us a buncha pictures of the plaques that she has painted, which is great because her work is NICE and she's done lots. Thanks Lauren!

There are now about 250 pictures in the Gallery, and we have really only just started. Cool!

LesliKathman
10-07-2009, 07:43 AM
I just uploaded a bunch of my own pieces - medallions and jewelry. (I hope the pendants and beads are okay, since they are relief work.)

I also uploaded a glazed version of Sonya's "Moose" medallion.

I have TONS more. I just put up the photos I could easily find on the computer, but there are others. I also have a huge collection of these kinds of things that I need to get photographed. I have company coming for the next two weeks, but after that I'll see if I can't do a big upload.

Lesli

hi_d_hi
10-07-2009, 08:38 AM
In the Rebecca Turner gallery, you have the Antico's mislabeled. Antico is masculine, while Antica is feminine. This is the Antico,

http://www.equineresindirectory.com/showhorse.asp?horseid=9175

The one medallion in the Antico section is actually Antica. Also, I put my own Antico mislabeled in the other medallions as Freisian. Could you move it?

camaro88lover
10-07-2009, 08:43 AM
In the Rebecca Turner gallery, you have the Antico's mislabeled. Antico is masculine, while Antica is feminine. This is the Antico,

http://www.equineresindirectory.com/showhorse.asp?horseid=9175

The one medallion in the Antico section is actually Antica. Also, I put my own Antico mislabeled in the other medallions as Freisian. Could you move it?

All set :)

bronzino
10-07-2009, 01:41 PM
I just uploaded a bunch of my own pieces - medallions and jewelry. (I hope the pendants and beads are okay, since they are relief work.)

I also uploaded a glazed version of Sonya's "Moose" medallion...

OH! I am at work. I am NOT LOOKING because if I do, it will reignite medallion mania and I will be unable go back to work. I must be careful.

bronzino
10-07-2009, 10:12 PM
DeeAnn Kjelshus just agreed to let us use photos of her medallions, so we'll get those up in a jiffy. Thank you, DeeAnn!

And thanks Sharon, for fixing the IDs and thanks also for catching these, Heidi. :)

Intothesunstudio
10-08-2009, 07:46 AM
I just added 6 pictures of the ones I own that are painted. I realized 4 of the 6 are sculpted by Liesl. :)

ETCs_Lady
10-08-2009, 04:27 PM
I've added my guys. A few need places to go. Especially my Karen Gerhardt tile.

bronzino
10-08-2009, 06:58 PM
Amelia Pitts uploaded a photo of her Reflective plaque (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/blabpics/showphoto.php?photo=21040). Pretttty!

Lisa, your Karen Gerhardt tile (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/blabpics/showphoto.php?photo=21052&nocache=1) has a category now.

I moved the Lynn Fraley box (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/blabpics/showphoto.php?photo=21056) to renamed category "Ornamental Horse Discs." Her "bear ornament (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/blabpics/showphoto.php?photo=21057&page=0)" is in "Other Items." I will be redoing Lynn's section after I get done photographing my stuff, too. I have a bunch of things that will compliment yours. :)

Kristina's Other Item section (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/blabpics/showgallery.php?cat=2158) now looks so nice. Thanks for your photos.

Corrie added our first Kelly Savage glazed item, "Romeo (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/blabpics/showphoto.php?photo=21046)." I have one too that I didn't have time to photograph, so this is much appreciated, Corrie.

Corrie increased the size of our Liesl Dalpe collection (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/blabpics/showgallery.php?cat=2172) exponentially. Thanks!

Ponypainter
10-08-2009, 07:24 PM
Uploading my masses of Feral Mares :grin

bronzino
10-08-2009, 07:26 PM
yay! Thanks puddin'

I'm working on getting a good picture of the "Flower" one you did for moi, also. The pix I took last week were all blurry. Dammit.

Ponypainter
10-08-2009, 07:27 PM
Question: I have detail/eye shots of a few medallions. Is a second pic allowed of each?

bronzino
10-08-2009, 07:36 PM
Definitely. Absolutely. Put as many different shots up as you like. I can re-order them, too, if the detail shot gets separated from the main one.

Ponypainter
10-08-2009, 07:44 PM
Definitely. Absolutely. Put as many different shots up as you like. I can re-order them, too, if the detail shot gets separated from the main one.

WOOT :woohoo

camaro88lover
10-08-2009, 07:48 PM
Liz - I'll be working on the ones you sent me in the e-mail tonight or tomorrow night. It'll get done :)

bronzino
10-08-2009, 07:52 PM
No rush, Sharon. Thank you!

bronzino
10-08-2009, 10:11 PM
Swoon.... :drool

Lesli (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/blabpics/showgallery.php?cat=2098) and Lesli (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/blabpics/showgallery.php?cat=2116) Chock full o' color

Tracy Eilers did a conga (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/blabpics/showgallery.php?cat=2153)

Sharon, where the hell is that vulture graphic???

camaro88lover
10-11-2009, 10:37 AM
Liz - the DeeAnn pictures are finally up - sorry it took so long for me to get to that! As far as the vulture pics go - here's one for ya ;)

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/camaro88lover/vulture2.jpg

bronzino
10-11-2009, 03:43 PM
lol re: the vulture graphic! thanks for getting DeeAnn's photos up, Sharon.

So here are some recent updates. I'm still uploading, so I'll edit as go:

Lynn Fraley Arts & Crafts Style Cat Tile (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/blabpics/showphoto.php?photo=21141)
Lynn Fraley Arts & Crafts Cat Ornament (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/blabpics/showphoto.php?photo=21157)
Lynn Fraley Horse Ornament Year 2000 (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/blabpics/showphoto.php?photo=21158)
Lynn Fraley Spanish Horse Ornament (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/blabpics/showphoto.php?photo=21161&nocache=1)
Kathman Fleabitten Grey Celtic Pony (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/blabpics/showphoto.php?photo=21147)
DeeAnn Kjelshus Updates - More Sculpts (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/blabpics/showgallery.php?cat=2170)
Melanie Miller Celtic Pony in Buckskin (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/blabpics/showphoto.php?photo=21148)
Minkiewicz Arabian Relief in Palomino Pinto (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/blabpics/showphoto.php?photo=21144)
Minkiewicz NAN Award Relief from 1995 (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/blabpics/showphoto.php?photo=21143)
Minkiewicz Vintage CM Flower by Eilers (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/blabpics/showphoto.php?photo=21149)
Minkiewicz/Pour Horse Pottery Rune Horse (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/blabpics/showphoto.php?photo=21145)
Minkiewicz Roman Style Horse Ornament (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/blabpics/showphoto.php?photo=21159)
Minkiewicz "Ratticism" Purple Rat Plaque (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/blabpics/showphoto.php?photo=21142)
Pour Horse Ren Fair Red Bull Pendant (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/blabpics/showphoto.php?photo=21146)
Pour Horse Suspiro Rock Trophy Green (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/blabpics/showphoto.php?photo=21153)
Pour Horse Suspiro Rock Trophy Granite (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/blabpics/showphoto.php?photo=21154)
Kelly Savage Ceramic Romeo Medallion (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/blabpics/showphoto.php?photo=21160)
Kristi Sawin Pony by Tracy Eilers (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/blabpics/showphoto.php?photo=21151)
Addi Velasquez Green Pony Pin (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/blabpics/showphoto.php?photo=21152)
Addi Velasquez Basilica Ornament (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/blabpics/showphoto.php?photo=21155)
Shadowbox of Pins by Various Artists (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/blabpics/showphoto.php?photo=21156&size=big&cat=)

Also doing an open request for Lynn's LafNBear Christmas Ornament 2009 (her squiggy bear with a star). I have one but it is putting a hex on my camera! :)

camaro88lover
10-11-2009, 06:18 PM
Some VERY awesome stuff in the medallion gallery - thanks Liz for pulling this all together!!

bronzino
10-11-2009, 06:34 PM
Honestly, it's almost more fun to do this than the horses. So much easier to take pictures of them, for one thing...

camaro88lover
10-11-2009, 06:39 PM
Honestly, it's almost more fun to do this than the horses. So much easier to take pictures of them, for one thing...

:agreed I have a hard time taking pictures of the 3D things myself. I planned on taking some pictures tomorrow though so I can add to Dalpe's gallery!

bronzino
10-11-2009, 06:52 PM
Oh Good!! More Liesl schtuff. :grin

camaro88lover
10-11-2009, 07:42 PM
Oh Good!! More Liesl schtuff. :grin

Yeah - I've got two painted Vegas's and a gold painted Vegas for judging :)

camaro88lover
10-12-2009, 07:13 PM
Yeah - I've got two painted Vegas's and a gold painted Vegas for judging :)

Oh Liz - I put my three Vegas medallions in Liesl's gallery :grin

unicorn7
10-12-2009, 07:54 PM
What about the Hoscar Trophy? Where does he go? I have a bunch I could post if you give me a place to put him.: rays

bronzino
10-12-2009, 08:03 PM
What about the Hoscar Trophy? Where does he go? I have a bunch I could post if you give me a place to put him.: rays

this category, babe :)

http://www.modelhorseblab.com/blabpics/showgallery.php?cat=2177

unicorn7
10-12-2009, 08:15 PM
Mahalo!!!!

bronzino
10-12-2009, 09:49 PM
For youse, anything! :)

garnet63
10-12-2009, 11:03 PM
Hey--the Medallion gallery is GREAT!!!!
One question---in Sarah Minkewicz Brunig's gallery, in the last page under "other"--there is a photo of the 1997 NAN cookie--the horse rearing with his knees up by his nose. I was under the impression that was created by Carlee Balling. Can anyone clear this up for me? Thanks!

garnet63
10-12-2009, 11:03 PM

bronzino
10-12-2009, 11:16 PM
It could indeed be Carlee, now that I'm looking at it. I can't find any pictures of any of the older NAN award sculpts on the Internet, so let me know if you find out, one way or the other. I'll put it in uncategorized for now. :)

BaitandSwitch
10-22-2009, 01:18 PM
Great! I added a few!

bronzino
10-23-2009, 12:49 AM
Cool! thanks. :)

riversideart
10-25-2009, 04:29 PM
Just found this thread, the gallery is so cool!

One correction on mine... The "Friesian" is actually an Andalusian. :)

Working on a new one, hopefully to be added this winter!