PDA

View Full Version : Out of Town

Landshark
10-13-2009, 12:09 PM
From Oct 14 - 17. I just feel bad because I got quite a few responses to my looking for artwork post. I will not have time to respond or look through until I get back. I will be checking in briefly over those days (maybe).

Thanks for all the responses!

Uptonia
10-13-2009, 02:06 PM
Are you going to the cape agility trial? I'll be there Sat & Sun as nervous as all get out.

Landshark
10-13-2009, 02:53 PM
Are you going to the cape agility trial? I'll be there Sat & Sun as nervous as all get out.

I am judging in MD Thursday and Friday. My husband is running the dogs at the Cape Sat and Sun since I cannot due to my hip injury. I was toying with the idea of coming out to watch but not sure if I want to since I can't run. Also the forecast for my judging assignment is horrific so I may not want to be out at the Cape. I have not checked the weather forecast for you yet.

I am so glad you are still going to the show!!!!! If I am not there you really should find my husband and say hello - just easier to find a man there than a woman. He ALWAYS wears his oilskin hat and has glasses. He will have his tri sheltie in Ex 12". And my blue boy in Open 12".

FuzzieBunnie
10-13-2009, 06:15 PM
When does Boom get to compete? :heartbeat:heartbeat:heartbeat

Landshark
10-13-2009, 09:18 PM
When does Boom get to compete? :heartbeat:heartbeat:heartbeat

November 22 if my hip is up to it!!!!! :woohoo