PDA

View Full Version : Meet the staff section

StockStillStables
10-23-2009, 03:23 PM
I think it would be neat to have a meet and greet staff area. I am a returning member and am still not sure who all our mods and staff are. Each staffer can post a thread to say hi and tell us about themselves.

Whinnie
10-23-2009, 10:10 PM
This could probably be a single thread, in the Intro's. It would be nice to have some info about everyone :)

bronzino
10-23-2009, 10:15 PM
Hey there, Christy. :)

We have something going sorta along those lines for new members. For more senior members, you may already be aware of this (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/faq.php?faq=blabrules#faq_moderators), but the View Forum Leaders (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/showgroups.php) link on the forum index page has the mods ID'ed on it. I've suggested moving that link to the Navigation Bar so people can better find it, and I think Mary is okay with that idea. Staff for various programs are identified in the programs themselves (e.g., April is all over Secret Santa, and Sharon is pasted all over our Photo Show threads).

camaro88lover
10-23-2009, 10:45 PM
Hey there, Christy. :)

We have something going sorta along those lines for new members. For more senior members, you may already be aware of this (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/faq.php?faq=blabrules#faq_moderators), but the View Forum Leaders (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/showgroups.php) link on the forum index page has the mods ID'ed on it. I've suggested moving that link to the Navigation Bar so people can better find it, and I think Mary is okay with that idea. Staff for various programs are identified in the programs themselves (e.g., April is all over Secret Santa, and Sharon is pasted all over our Photo Show threads).

:roflmao I'm "pasted" all over stuff :roflmao love the visual Liz :lmao

StockStillStables
10-23-2009, 10:59 PM
Thanks :) Ive book marked the page so I know who to contact if I mess up something.

bronzino
10-23-2009, 11:07 PM
Thanks :) Ive book marked the page so I know who to contact if I mess up something.

Yeah, I'm not sure why vB buried that link in the middle of the page, and called it "View Forum Leaders" instead of what vB calls us in every other context: "Moderators." I was a member for at least two years before I even noticed that link was there and even then, I didn't understand at first what it meant. In the new styles I'm designing for Blab, that link is identified as "Moderators" and it is in the Navigation Bar, where people can find it. :wink

Sharon, I could have said "slathered"! That would be equally correct, no??

muggyscugglemeyer
10-23-2009, 11:12 PM
April is all over Secret Santa,

You go, girl! Way to score some awesome prezzies! Yay April!

bronzino
10-23-2009, 11:15 PM
You go, girl! Way to score some awesome prezzies! Yay April!

I definitely should have said "slathered"... :toothy

Um where is our photo of Gidget with a santa hat on? I'd like to use it for the SS avatar, Muggy, provided April has no objection.

muggyscugglemeyer
10-23-2009, 11:19 PM
I'll see what I can do. If I can get one on her long enough before she eats it.

bronzino
10-23-2009, 11:25 PM
Excellent

bronzino
10-23-2009, 11:29 PM
And OMG, if you could dye her red, that would be awesome. Or fuschia.

muggyscugglemeyer
10-23-2009, 11:32 PM
Dye her?!? When I've got all these good cans of spray paint lying around?

bronzino
10-23-2009, 11:37 PM
Dye her?!? When I've got all these good cans of spray paint lying around?

She'll eat the cans, won't she? And then you'll have a stoned goat.

muggyscugglemeyer
10-23-2009, 11:57 PM
That's what she was doing with the garbage bag over her head the other day!! And here I thought she was scrounging for cat food cans.

bronzino
10-23-2009, 11:59 PM
I'm sorry to tell you: your goat is a huffer, Muggy.

muggyscugglemeyer
10-24-2009, 12:09 AM
*sigh* and I tried so hard to bring her up to be a decent, straight-arrow kind of goat. Where did I go wrong?!? I'm thinking of sending her to military school. Doesn't the army have a goat for a mascot? That's something she can aspire to.

bronzino
10-24-2009, 12:12 AM
:hugg She'd look lovely in epaulettes.

muggyscugglemeyer
10-24-2009, 12:14 AM
Oh gawd! Don't tack anything on her that she can eat!

Drakkarstudios
10-24-2009, 12:26 AM
This reminds me of the horse at mmy barn that drinks wine coolers out of glass bottles. She just throws them up and down her throat. lol

muggyscugglemeyer
10-24-2009, 07:19 AM
Gidget makes her own mixed drinks.

Stitch
10-25-2009, 01:25 PM
lol I bet she would be a great bartender.