PDA

View Full Version : The fabulous Faye Cohen

brumby988
02-26-2005, 08:58 PM
I just received a CM order from Faye, and it was absolutely stunning! Meticulously painted, haired, shod, and packaged. Her work is worth every dollar!!

ravensgate
02-27-2005, 11:08 PM
pics??

BettyBarBandit
02-27-2005, 11:48 PM
Yes, pics, please?

brumby988
02-28-2005, 12:06 AM
Ack! Sorry guys, I have to find my camera.....I know it's here somewhere.....

Leesa
02-28-2005, 02:04 AM
Faye Cohen is nothing short of AMAZING! Not only is she one of the nicest people you could ever come across, but she is also meticulous with each and ever piece she creates. My pieces (as with everyones) arrive here with their hooves perfctly shod, not a single hair out of place and are always flawlessly prepped and painted. Her turn around time is exceptional and the communication is always outstanding.

I currently have 16 horses painted by Faye with another 6 or 7 (I think) with her at the moment and another 10 planned -- I can't get enough of her work :)

BettyBarBandit
02-28-2005, 06:55 AM
Oh, I am so jealous! I have only three by Faye, and since I mostly collect Proud Arabian Mares, managed to squeeze the last two out of Faye. You are right, she is an amazing, dear sweet person with incredible talent! If her poor hands and wrists weren't dying from prepping those hard to prep models, I'd beg for a Proud Arabian Mare in every Arab colour possible from her.
As it is, I am proud to have the two I do have, and one Stone Arab. I treasure them, and her friendship as well!

lunarune
02-28-2005, 01:24 PM
Im not lucky enought to own a peice by Faye yet, but in time, ohh yes, in time! Ive been able to see her work in the flesh and its stunning!