PDA

View Full Version : Leesa Miller?

JulieB
01-07-2010, 12:27 PM
I'm purchasing a resin from her and sent her an email a few days ago asking for a shipping amount. I haven't heard from her, just checking to see if anyone knows if she's ok, just away from computer access, etc.

Thanks!

Intothesunstudio
01-07-2010, 01:15 PM
I'm purchasing a resin from her and sent her an email a few days ago asking for a shipping amount. I haven't heard from her, just checking to see if anyone knows if she's ok, just away from computer access, etc.

Thanks!

I know she has a new horse, owns alot of horses and works, so she has not been at her computer as much a usual. Give her some time, she will respond. :)

JulieB
01-07-2010, 01:19 PM
Thanks, Corrie. I figured she was probably just busy. Was just hoping she wasn't down with something.

drumcliff01
01-08-2010, 06:34 AM
I know she DID hurt herself a little while back, and was off work, But i think that was novemberish. I know i got my pasha a few weeks later than she anticipated, but she was in plaster, relying on others help, gotta feel for her.

JulieB
01-08-2010, 09:48 AM
I know she DID hurt herself a little while back, and was off work, But i think that was novemberish. I know i got my pasha a few weeks later than she anticipated, but she was in plaster, relying on others help, gotta feel for her.

Oh dear...I hope she's recovered ok.

deltreelodge
01-10-2010, 01:20 AM
Just yesterday I was at a live show and chatting to a lady who had just bought some of her horses, and she said she was super busy, and hadn't been able to post her third horse. Hope that helps, that was word on the street! ;)

JulieB
01-13-2010, 10:01 AM
Yay! Heard from Leesa last night. My guy should be coming home very soon!!