PDA

View Full Version : Schnauzer offline indefinately starting 1/15

Schnauzer
01-10-2010, 02:21 PM
HI Everyone!
I will be offline starting this Friday, Jan. 15th until late April or early May, the dates are still being negotiated. I won't have internet access while I'm gone, dagnammit. I'll miss Blab and all of you.
Best wishes for a good winter, Ann

desertnightcreations
01-10-2010, 03:09 PM
oh my goodness ann! That stinks!! I'll miss you!:dogrun

Tifns
01-10-2010, 03:15 PM
We will miss you!!!

LaughingStockStables
01-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Oh, that stinks! See you in the spring and have a nice winter, Ann!

BearsnBugs
01-10-2010, 04:14 PM
Have a safe trip Ann & we'll look forward to your return!

Schnauzer
01-10-2010, 04:24 PM
Thanks!! I simply dread Blab withdrawal and missing all my friends here. My grand plans were to somehow snag a cheap laptop and find a McDonald's with WiFi on the island (Estero/Ft. Myers). However, No McD's within walking distance and the laptops were too pricey. Wah, wah wah. You all behave yourselves while I'm away but have lots of fun.
Ann

SeaWatch
01-10-2010, 04:38 PM
Thanks!! I simply dread Blab withdrawal and missing all my friends here. My grand plans were to somehow snag a cheap laptop and find a McDonald's with WiFi on the island (Estero/Ft. Myers). However, No McD's within walking distance and the laptops were too pricey. Wah, wah wah. You all behave yourselves while I'm away but have lots of fun.
Ann

Ahhh -- you'll be on the exact opposite side of the state from me!

There are definitely McD's around there, as well as Starbucks. But, if you won't have a laptop, that stinks.

There's lots to do over there, and in Estero, there is a very nice Outlet mall for shopping (right at I-75). I never leave the Ralph Lauren, or Coach stores, empty-handed!

I hope your trip down here is for pleasure... If so, it's a nice long vacation, anyway....

Ponypainter
01-10-2010, 05:33 PM
Take care, Ann! We will be here when you come back, and so will your Enviado! :)

Schnauzer
01-10-2010, 07:24 PM
Thanks guys for the support, I'm dreading the whole thing like a beating. Not a vacation for me. Both my parents are now non-drivers (mom was diagnosed with wet and dry macular degeneration 3 days before Christmas) so I get to haul them around. They've also decided to try to either sell or rent their condo...so I've been tagged to clean it out, paint and stage it. Then we get to drive the Florida car back home to Ohio. No shopping (your suggestions sound awesome Mindy), pool boys or drinks on the beach at sunset in the near future. Sigh.
Take care! Ann

paintncrazy
01-10-2010, 08:04 PM
Ann, you could always head to a large local library where they have computers up for grabs for public use...

WileyT
01-10-2010, 08:06 PM
Have a safe trip, Ann!