paintncrazy

1. Ride

What an incredible ride today...Crush was so focused, and when I kinda eased into asking for a side pass (JUST asked!!!!!) he side-passed!!!! I almost cried!! He has gotten so INTERESTED in learning...I see big sis Foxy in him; she was always gobbling down the info I taught her...he has completely understood the opposite turnaround I put into place...he did it 4 times today w/o fail...
    This weekend is all his...I am not going to scare him but he can have all the hanging around time he needs ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Could it get any worse...

This week has sucked to the max...now I get a phone call tonight from Renan and he is discontinuing his farrier service...I should be happy for him (he is opening a huge dressage barn with an old lady trainer) and I know he has ALWAYS dreamed of this...so why do I feel like a failure? Two years of the best/kindest/exacting service and I feel sucha huge loss...He said he would help me find someone new but I am in despair already...I need to get out of this suck-ass state.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. to you mother-dearest...whatzername...

Here are we, coming up on yet another senseless tribute to mothers...and this year, as MY tribute to the crap you put me thru, the way you pawned off my life so you could start your's anew, I am discontinuing any relationship I have with you...No more senseless cards, no more veiled sarcasm. I am over it...Fifteen years of non-communication besides these generic cards we pass back and forth, and then last time you even acknowledged my presence with your rude email (one word...how fucking original!!) ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. to you mother-dearest...

Well fuck me!!! It is truly enlightening to know exactly how you feel...I know you will have a well-attended funeral!!! And keep shoving it down and smoking those cigs the way you do...Yeah Brian will tell me of your demise and we both will have a sigh of relief!! Bitch!!!:diggin
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. March 19th

Today, 19 years ago, Jaimee died...suddenly, quietly and in my arms...Rest in peace, sweet angel...I have never stopped missing you and all the joy you made me feel when I looked into your face.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast