Bel Bel's Blog

Hhm - my first blog post....

Well, I think some people in the world need to grow up, take a look at themselves and how they treat other people *nods*.... Too many blame things on others and lies. To be frank - I am not standing for it anymore. No more walking over Bel!!!!

I've copped it from people in the hobby, and also have had my share of the school discriminating against my children - the first time they look sideways they are in trouble. And my dad was set upon by the neighbour a while back for no reason - and the police will not take action as it is his word against the neighbours - even though it is MY dad needing corrective surgery from injuries he received...

If people are nice to me and treat me with respect and love, they get the same. If they are going to be moles and carry on - then I have no time in my life for them - as simple as that. I refuse to any longer try to talk to them and sort things out, cause frankly as THEY are the ones with the problem then I can't fix it - they have to first fix themselves .... It took me YEARS to come out of my reclusive shell, and I am not going to let anyone push me back into it :grump

Sorry for my rant - I am just sick of being bullied, and the same for my children, and my dad too..... The world sux sometimes, but for all my friends who love and support me - many thanks to you and BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you and I am glad you are in my life..... :heartbeat

Bel

1. Photoshopping...

Why am I addicted???

Have I unearthed that artistic part of me that was supressed by my year nine art teacher HATING everything I did??? lol!!

Or is it due to the fact the Aussie dollar buys less of the ole US one that means Bel Bel is not buying many models???

Ah well, whatever it is I don't mind - it's LOTS OF FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And all my friends want some done - lol! Keeps me out of mischeif and off the streets... *nods*

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Miss Kitten

Well - once again the human race failed me with the idiot who ran my poor cat Ashley over.... *cries*....

They left her for dead in the middle of the road where someone else could have run her over.... If they had BOTHERED to stop and check they would have seen she has a collar with a tag - on the tag are my home AND mobile phone numbers.... A phone call would have been nice....

Just as well we were not too far off from being home (we'd been away visiting family) ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized