jasper978

1. Pondering.

Do we cry for what we lost, what we found, what will never be, or what we’ll never have?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Sienna in progress

[IMG]http://inlinethumb63.webshots.com/41854/2209463620087656432S600x600Q85.jpg[/IMG]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Prepped, Primed, and Pastells!

It's been a few weeks since an update, but here it is. Sienna has been sanded using jewelry files and sand paper, and had some minor holes filled apoxy sculpt. After prepping, I primed her then went to a meeting. After returning, she was dry so I decided to block on a couple layers of pastells.

Let me tell you that I must not have sanded the apoxy filly completely flat (it's smooth at least) so she has a couple of slightly raised spots on her body. Hoping it's not that noticeable ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Step 1 to painting my first Resin

I thought I would try out this blogging business. I've never done this before, so not sure what to do on one of these things, but I figured I would track the progress as I attempt to finish my first attempt at prepping and painting a resin.

Step 1:

I worked on prepping my first resin today. It was an experience I hadn't had yet. I've sanded seams on plastics, but had never touched a resin before. I bought a set of Jewelers files on ebay for 2 dollars a few months ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized