Karenpmc

1. Finally got pix of my weanling mini gelding...

[QUOTE=Karenpmc;1488212]Here's a link to his photo album on Facebook - Jasper is the only mini for sale this year - I'm keeping the 2 fillies I got, including his more-than-half sister. Please spread the word, Jasper need to find (another) loving home!:hugg:pray:crossfingers

[URL]http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2090239&id=1502187114&l=ad65494319[/URL]

[ATTACH]22480[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Wild Stallions!

[QUOTE=Karenpmc;1486326]Just for those who think stallions never get along - here is a picture of what happened when I put 5 year old Buzz (Black Snowcap Tobiano/Splash) back into the stallion corral with 11 year old Appy (Silver Bay Appaloosa) after a month of Buzz being in the barn. Both these guys had their own broodmare bands through spring/summer. They're now in a pen with a 3 year old gelding, a 2 year old colt, and we folded in (with no upsets) a weanling gelding today. I love my mini ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blast from the past?

[ATTACH]22212[/ATTACH]I finally got carpal tunnel surgery and am now starting to play with artwork again! I've had a bunch of models sitting around forever waiting until I could finish them without having them fall out of my hands! I've been keeping up with the hobby to some extent, drooling over the beautiful resins and paintwork and wishing I could get back to it! I know I'll need to bring the work I do to new heights and I'm hoping I'm up to the challenge!

I even have a pound ...
    Tags: malcor
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images